NDL:L - Nearly Ready

A fast-paced NCAA league for those in the NDL looking to get some extra games in.

Moderator: ReignOnU

ReignOnU
Reactions:

NDL:L - Nearly Ready

Post by ReignOnU »

Guys... if you can jump in there and bump around, look for anything obvious.

The stats and standings seem good. The printable stat page hasn't updated with the player stats yet, but I believe they will later tonight.

Rosters came in from the NDL, so if they are jacked up, go find the NDL owner and give them hell! :-)

Double check your schedule! (Feel free to check others too) You should have 6 home / 6 away and play everything in your division. Also, there are no cross conference games, so the conference record is your total record. (BIG EAST / BIG WEST)

If we just want to use the League Daddy playoff standings, it locks in the division winners and then has it's own breakdown for the tiebreakers. If we do this, the division winners will get the 1st round byes and I'll just matchup the next 4 based on LD's final results. (1 and 2 seeds have byes and are the division winners, 3 v 6 and 4 v 5... 4v5 plays 1, 3v6 plays 2)

The other option would be to integrate the conferences for the final tournament. I'm good either way.

1E, 2E, 1W, 2W - Division Winners

3E v. 6W (winner vs. 2W)
3W v. 3E (winner vs. 2E)
4E v. 5W (winner vs. 1W)
4W v. 5E (winner vs. 1E)

I can open the league before I head out @ 7p, if I get some feedback that everyone is seeing what they should!
PSN: ReignOnU
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Re: NDL:L - Nearly Ready

Post by ReignOnU »

BTW - If anyone has any crafty skills and wants to make us a logo for the top left news section, feel free to host it somewhere and send me a link.
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Re: NDL:L - Nearly Ready

Post by ReignOnU »

There's a scheduling section at the top of the NDL:L subforum here. Use it to schedule your games.

Make a thread for yourself. Name it something simple: Rutgers - ReignOnU

People can use this thread to get ahold of you and do the scheduling and you can use it as a 1 stop location to post your availability.

Please don't pollute the subforum with anything other than team threads.

Return to “NDL: Lightning”