Mega Dynasty

Moderators: jsence2, Wasted Memory

ChampDizzle
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Mega Dynasty

Post by ChampDizzle »

Ok, this is merely an idea that I thought about at work last night. I will just put it out there to see what you guys think. It would incorporate more than 1 dynasty.

-at least 3 dynasties going on at one time
-3 levels of teams in "custom" conferences(36 coaches)
-play a season, your goal is to be at least top 10 in top tier, ultimate is #1 overall in top tier
-teams by rating in same dynasty to be fair, only thing that may change is coaches
-bottom 2 are demoted to tier below them and top 2 of tier 2 and 3 move up and take over those teams. Of course may have more tiers depending on how many coaches
-team selection and dynasty placement: pre-tourney like college world series, here is an example:

36 coaches: 9 mini tournies of 4 double-elimination
9 winners auto bid to dynasty 1 and 3 wildcards.
2nd tier and 3rd tier depending on tourney wins, like 0-2 your in tier 3.

team selection would be determined by a single-elimination tourney of the 12 in the dynasty. Win and you get top pick.

Placement in mini-tourney's: you select a team and placed in teams of like ratings and yes it could be an all Florida tournament for you Gaytors!

Again, just an idea to ponder! I think it is a different aspect to the same dynasty routine, stay with your team forever. This way you can still stay with your team forever or move up or down and take over a better or worse team just to mix it up.

Return to “Online Dynasty”