Stats

All NDL or video game football related conversations go here.
CoachMose
Reactions:

Stats

Post by CoachMose »

Stats. Is there a reason for why so many in the league are not posting stats this seasons? Come on guys, this is way to scout your opponent.
Ry
Reactions:

Re: Stats

Post by Ry »

well if they don't good for us that do...they lose points come draft day.
pounddarock
Reactions:

Post by pounddarock »

As much as my wife hates that I tell her I only need the TV for an hour to play a game, then it turns out to be 2 hours to do stats and recap...I wouldn't have it any other way! I love to do stats...it's what makes a league, well..a league! While I am just a walk-on coach and I don't think the "draft points" apply to me, I'm still going to do it because it's fun to do.
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

pounddarock wrote:As much as my wife hates that I tell her I only need the TV for an hour to play a game.
You need to put your foot down. :lol:
fsupenguin
Reactions:

Post by fsupenguin »

pounddarock wrote:As much as my wife hates that I tell her I only need the TV for an hour to play a game, then it turns out to be 2 hours to do stats and recap...I wouldn't have it any other way! I love to do stats...it's what makes a league, well..a league! While I am just a walk-on coach and I don't think the "draft points" apply to me, I'm still going to do it because it's fun to do.
How does it take you so long? I write mine down in like 2 mins after each game so I can turn it off. If I tried to leave my PS3 on that long I would be single lol by now lol.
pounddarock
Reactions:

Post by pounddarock »

lol...I put the stats on directly into the website..then I use the scoring summary to write up a recap, sometimes looking through the videos, etc. That is one thing that I enjoy...

...the plus side is I have been able to get my wife to read me the stats so she feels involved ;)

it's all good :)
ChampDizzle
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by ChampDizzle »

pounddarock wrote:lol...I put the stats on directly into the website..then I use the scoring summary to write up a recap, sometimes looking through the videos, etc. That is one thing that I enjoy...

...the plus side is I have been able to get my wife to read me the stats so she feels involved ;)

it's all good :)

we have a winner!

Return to “NDL Open Forum”