New Ohio Coach

New to the NDL? Introduce yourself here.
ReignOnU
Reactions:

New Ohio Coach

Post by ReignOnU »

Hey guys, some of you may know me from a few years ago as EAReign/EAReignmaker. I was just offered the position as the Ohio coach.

After about 3yrs of no console games, I picked up a PS3 around a month ago. And snagged NCAA in the process. I've been playing quite a bit over the last month (was able to even find a few of you!), but I'm still all kinds of rusty.

It's great to be back in the NDL.

About Me:
29yrs old, married, no children. Have a pretty boring job (unless you enjoy number crunching), generally 8ish-5ish, M-F. I'm an absolutely sports freak. Love watching, love playing. Even though the body is getting older, I'm still playing in rec leagues/tournaments for Softball and Basketball... I still play flag football, though I gave up the contact stuff about 5yrs ago. I tried out Muay Thai for a bit and now my next adventure is golf. Sadly, I've already realized that my golf game is on par with my NCAA stick skills. Enjoy the easy wins fellas.

Good luck to all and I'll try to get Ohio up to speed as fast a possible! (feel free to give me tips and take it easy on an old-timer!)
PSN: ReignOnU
buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Re: New Ohio Coach

Post by buckeye76 »

Another Ohio guy! Welcome to the league.
Weasel
Reactions:

Post by Weasel »

Welcome

My theory is that there is absolutely nothing in Ohio, so you guys have to resort to the NDL for entertainment :D
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

Weasel wrote:Welcome

My theory is that there is absolutely nothing in Ohio, so you guys have to resort to the NDL for entertainment :D
Generally speaking... well... yes.

Thankfully I don't live in the suckhole known as Jackson/Athens Ohio. My last trip there, I left with a broken tibia and had to drive 3hrs back home.

There's a reason it's a massive party school, between the hillsides and farms, there's nothing else to do.
PSN: ReignOnU
BillRoy
Reactions:

Post by BillRoy »

Welcome back and good to have you.
buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by buckeye76 »

ReignOnU wrote:
Weasel wrote:Welcome

Generally speaking... well... yes.

Thankfully I don't live in the suckhole known as Jackson/Athens Ohio. My last trip there, I left with a broken tibia and had to drive 3hrs back home.

There's a reason it's a massive party school, between the hillsides and farms, there's nothing else to do.
yes i did massive damage to my liver because of this very reason while i attended school down there. haha!

Return to “League Introductions”