Serious Glitch Issue

Find the latest Playstation news and information here.
jsence2
Reactions:

Serious Glitch Issue

Post by jsence2 »

Twice now I've had to take a loss because a guy has done this glitch:

Call timeout real fast on defense, and hit pause immediately....and everything locks up for both players in the pause menu. You can't move your selection, you can't unpause. It then becomes a waiting game of which person wants to move on with their life and exit NCAA.

Another glitch, randomly after a timeout neither team will get a playcall screen. Sometimes pausing/unpausing fixes, but not every time.

Now, that said.....it could impact our games big time if someone calls timeout late in a game and gets glitch #2, it can lead to a delay of game penalty in a crucial spot.

Just keep an eye out for these if you're playing NFUT

S14: N Texas 7-1
S15: Wake 8-5
S16-21: Washington 9-4, 10-3, 8-5, 9-4, 7-6, 6-7
S22: Ohio 8-5
S23: ECU 12-2
S24-26: Kentucky 8-5, 5-7, 5-7
Career: 102-61
DRiccio21
Reactions:

Re: Serious Glitch Issue

Post by DRiccio21 »

i posted about this earlier, happened to me as well but I was able to just take a delay
I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

Post by I_S33M_THAB33T_U »

DRiccio21 wrote:i posted about this earlier, happened to me as well but I was able to just take a delay

happened to me and beefy last night twice. call a TO then one or both cant select a play or pause.
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

i guess it will be addressed rather quick with an update
cougnix
Reactions:

Post by cougnix »

nick wrote:i guess it will be addressed rather quick with an update
ImageImage

PSN: Cougnix
cougnix
Reactions:

Post by cougnix »

I found another glitch.

The defense does jack shit in the game. EA might put a tuning update out sometime never...
ImageImage

PSN: Cougnix
plasma1896
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by plasma1896 »

i found another glitch, i bought the game 2 days ago ,and cant seem to muster up enough will to actually open the game and put it in the ps3 yet.
Spoiler!
(ootp)
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

plasma1896 wrote:i found another glitch, i bought the game 2 days ago ,and cant seem to muster up enough will to actually open the game and put it in the ps3 yet
You're still 1 step ahead of me, and I don't even have to deal with putting opening the package and putting the disc in the PS3. :lol:
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

ETA on my download... Sunday afternoon... or next Wednesday. When is the draft?
PSN: ReignOnU
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

So sad, 5-6 years ago there would be at least 20 people in a NDL created room at any given time playing this game.
ImageImageImage
buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by buckeye76 »

GeorgesGoons wrote:So sad, 5-6 years ago there would be at least 20 people in a NDL created room at any given time playing this game.

I'd be trying to play if I had power/Internet.
fsupenguin
Reactions:

Post by fsupenguin »

buckeye76 wrote:
GeorgesGoons wrote:So sad, 5-6 years ago there would be at least 20 people in a NDL created room at any given time playing this game.

I'd be trying to play if I had power/Internet.
Also consider that many of us getting older changes this a lot too. 5 years ago I had 2 fewer kids, and the wife was working outside the house so I had a ton more free time. These days I'm hiding in the bathroom or in my bedroom just to even use my phone to make posts like this lol.
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

off topic
Spoiler!
everytime you hear people talk about married/kid life they seem to be complaining. makes you wonder why you guys even do it to begin with. If having a wife/kids means I lose freedom to the point Im hiding in a room (whether exaggerated or not)to make a post, its not worth it. imo. Plus in this day and age its so easy to get laid without commitment so why get yourself tied up?
on topic

can you decline delay of games? if so thats really the only worry cause obviously no coach is gonna force the other guy to quit a game. But I appreciate the heads up about online. I actually hope someone is stupid enough to try that with me. I am stubborn i'll leave my PS3 running and go on the comp or watch tv. Motherfucker isnt stealing my W.
swellvermin
Reactions:

Post by swellvermin »

that boy lonely
fsupenguin
Reactions:

Post by fsupenguin »

nick wrote:off topic
Spoiler!
everytime you hear people talk about married/kid life they seem to be complaining. makes you wonder why you guys even do it to begin with. If having a wife/kids means I lose freedom to the point Im hiding in a room (whether exaggerated or not)to make a post, its not worth it. imo. Plus in this day and age its so easy to get laid without commitment so why get yourself tied up?
on topic

can you decline delay of games? if so thats really the only worry cause obviously no coach is gonna force the other guy to quit a game.
I guess my post would make more sense if you knew me more so. I'm not complaining by any means, perhaps a slight lament at times, but it's really just life changing. Growing up sounds cliche, but I would still call it growing. I still love playing NCAA, but the percentage of time/love I can commit to it is ever dwindling. While this makes me sad sometimes, this is far from being even on the top 10 things in my life with as far as importance gos.
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

Spoiler!
on topic

can you decline delay of games? if so thats really the only worry cause obviously no coach is gonna force the other guy to quit a game. But I appreciate the heads up about online. I actually hope someone is stupid enough to try that with me. I am stubborn i'll leave my PS3 running and go on the comp or watch tv. Motherfucker isnt stealing my W.
Shit, you're gonna lose freedoms just having a girlfriend lol.

And it only seems all negative because we're not gonna randomly rant about all the good stuff and all the cool stuff that happens with our kids and what not :lol:
buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by buckeye76 »

shel311 wrote:
Spoiler!
on topic

Shit, you're gonna lose freedoms just having a girlfriend lol.

And it only seems all negative because we're not gonna randomly rant about all the good stuff and all the cool stuff that happens with our kids and what not :lol:
Agree Shel, wouldn't change marriage or my kid for anything. And Nick you don't want to hear about all the cool/fun stuff.

Ok funny stuff......

First off my wife is crazy with forcing Maddie to eat. She'll sit at the table for a hour just to make sure Maddie eats all her food and what not. So a couple of weeks ago, shes forcing Maddie to eat a waffle for breakfast. Maddie was prolly full, but she's telling her to open up...here comes the waffle. Maddie's saying no mamma I don't want no more. SO I'm doing the dishes.....I hear Maddie say "FUCK IT Mamma!!". I tried not to laugh....I could feel that instense stare coming from the table. Well my wife tried to feed her some more and she said it again...."Fuck It Mamma!!". So ofcourse I get the lecture from the wife about watching what I say around Maddie....etc. (Its coming Shel.....)
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

:lol: :lol:

That is awesome.

Ive reached the point where specific shows with swearing and music in the car have been censored since hes mumbling and such. Not to mention my swearing like a sailor ways.

sorry, back to your NCAA glitch issues. :oops:
ChampDizzle
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by ChampDizzle »

Cnasty wrote::lol: :lol:

That is awesome.

Ive reached the point where specific shows with swearing and music in the car have been censored since hes mumbling and such. Not to mention my swearing like a sailor ways.

sorry, back to your NCAA glitch issues. :oops:
when my oldest was 4 she used to say 'f in S' in daycare. I had to scold her in front of the admin trying not to laugh. Didn't curse just used the letters. Made me so proud.
buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by buckeye76 »

Maddie is 2 1/2 and she picks up on everything. About a week before that episode I explained I had a buddy stop by after his golf league. He was about a 6 pack in, he was saying the F word every 4th/5th word (he has 3 kids....). He apologized when he left saying I hope she didn't hear me talking. Theres no doubt in my mind she picked it up then. She just waited for the perfect time to unleash it.

Return to “Playstation”