The UnTouchable Report returns July 24!

Get the latest news and NDL related articles by our talented group of writers.
UnTouchable8
Reactions:

The UnTouchable Report returns July 24!

Post by UnTouchable8 »

Pre-season edition of The UnTouchable Report will post the day before the season opens. It's back and better than ever! I'm looking to post other articles periodically but if anybody is interested in writing a weekly feature, post it here so I know you've got that covered. I'm looking to update the NDL2 page daily with at least a new game recap (hint: if you upload a game photo to your article, your game will be more likely to be featured on the main page). If we get enough weekly features from people, I'd like to stagger them throughout the week so there could potentially be a new article every other day or so. I post the UnTouchable Report late Thursday nights before the next set of games open on Friday.

I hope to make this a great season!

**UPDATE**
Tentative schedule of articles:

SUNDAY: By the Numbers (me)
MONDAY: NDL Spotlight (Twistanutz22), Heisman Watch (UCLAmac)
TUESDAY: Poll Breakdown (Block M - possibly Wed, depending on timing)
WEDNESDAY: Next 25 (iRoccafella)
THURSDAY: UnTouchable Report (me)
FRIDAY: Sammy recaps
SATURDAY: open
New Rule: Stop calling disasters with a single survivor a "miracle." When 103 people die, but one lives, that's not a miracle. That's God blowing a no-hitter in the bottom of the ninth. - Bill Maher
sammy33
Reactions:

Re: The UnTouchable Report returns July 24!

Post by sammy33 »

Definitely count me in. Don't want to step on toes so I'll see what others want to contribute.
S-D-S-U! SDSU Aztecs FIGHT!!!

UnTouchable8
Reactions:

Post by UnTouchable8 »

sammy33 wrote:Definitely count me in. Don't want to step on toes so I'll see what others want to contribute.
You're the first to respond so take your pick.
New Rule: Stop calling disasters with a single survivor a "miracle." When 103 people die, but one lives, that's not a miracle. That's God blowing a no-hitter in the bottom of the ninth. - Bill Maher
iRoccafella
Reactions:

Post by iRoccafella »

UnTouchable8 wrote:
sammy33 wrote:Definitely count me in. Don't want to step on toes so I'll see what others want to contribute.
I'm flexible, but I imagine me having the Next 25 up the day after the polls are out would probably make the most sense if Sam doesn't have any issues there so probably wednesdays typically? I probably won't start bottom 10 until we're in to the 3rd block depending on how many games get played.
AIM: JestaZ69 e-Mail: iRoccafella@gmail.com PSN - iRoccafella
ImageImage[/url]
UnTouchable8
Reactions:

Post by UnTouchable8 »

iRoccafella wrote:
UnTouchable8 wrote:
I'm flexible, but I imagine me having the Next 25 up the day after the polls are out would probably make the most sense if Sam doesn't have any issues there so probably wednesdays typically? I probably won't start bottom 10 until we're in to the 3rd block depending on how many games get played.
Sounds good to me.
UnTouchable8
Reactions:

Post by UnTouchable8 »

I loved Block M's poll breakdown. I hope he's down to do it again.
Block M
Reactions:

Post by Block M »

I forget what days the polls are released, the offseason with just two seasons a game is a killer! Ha

But seriously whatever day that is will determine what day I release the poll breakdown article. I remember it being either Tue or Thur I did it last year.
UnTouchable8
Reactions:

Post by UnTouchable8 »

Block M wrote:I forget what days the polls are released, the offseason with just two seasons a game is a killer! Ha

But seriously whatever day that is will determine what day I release the poll breakdown article. I remember it being either Tue or Thur I did it last year.
Polls close Tuesday morning and are usually released sometime later that day. So either Tuesday or Wednesday you could release the article.
UclaMac
Reactions:

Post by UclaMac »

always love reading these things, looking forward to this again!
sammy33
Reactions:

Post by sammy33 »

I'll take Friday. Allows me to go post after Matt opens a new block.

I see Untouchable that you were looking at updating the NDL2 page with game recaps throughout the week. I was thinking I would do recaps of the block similar to what I did before. Video highlights, maybe division races as the season goes on and advertise for other NDL leagues. Like a Sportscenter kind of and it limits me so I hopefully don't get the editing burnout like I did last year.

And I apologize in advance if I don't make sense. Sleep is MUCH needed lol.
S-D-S-U! SDSU Aztecs FIGHT!!!

Twistanutz22
Reactions:

Post by Twistanutz22 »

I'll be doing the NDL: Spotlight write ups again this year, and can do those Monday. If you're looking for something else, I can always do them separately. But it'd be cool to have all the extra media stuff all in one easy to find place. Let me know!
UnTouchable8
Reactions:

Post by UnTouchable8 »

Sammy and Twista, this is perfect. I look forward to both those articles!
UnTouchable8
Reactions:

Post by UnTouchable8 »

Anybody want to do a Heisman Watch to be released on the weekend?

I want to bring back my By the Numbers segment from a couple seasons ago too. I think if we get Heisman Watch covered we should be pretty straight on a good set of articles.
UclaMac
Reactions:

Post by UclaMac »

I will do heisman watch, Maybe like monday or are you looking for the weekend? Monday always works best since I am stuck in my office usually the whole day.
UnTouchable8
Reactions:

Post by UnTouchable8 »

UclaMac wrote:I will do heisman watch, Maybe like monday or are you looking for the weekend? Monday always works best since I am stuck in my office usually the whole day.
Monday sounds good!
UclaMac
Reactions:

Post by UclaMac »

ok im in for heisman reports mondays!
razorback44
Reactions:

Post by razorback44 »

UclaMac wrote:ok im in for heisman reports mondays!
Remember it's "Teddy Bridgewater." Two D's in Teddy.
AIM: lazydayz446
PSN: lazydayz44

Return to “NDL:ESPN”