Toilet Bowl Announcement (Bottom 10)

Get the latest news and NDL related articles by our talented group of writers.
iRoccafella
Reactions:

Toilet Bowl Announcement (Bottom 10)

Post by iRoccafella »

Welcome to the NDL Season 26 Toilet Bowl announcement thread! As always we'll be counting down those "Backbone" teams that toughed it out and finished the season. So the sim loss fails will not be making the cut (with a couple exceptions)

Image LSU (2-10) Since there were so many sim-fails this season, I had to make a couple exceptions to fill the list out (tsk tsk NDLers!) The first of those exceptions is LSU. Two words: DA FUQ? Nick, who's already notorious for his epic trolling and trash talking called out pimpin before the start of the season, and had visions of an SEC run in mind. Fast forward to the end of the season, and our resident NDL troll will be back in the day 2 draft. But hey, in his defense he was 2-2 in games actually played. So he's got that going... right?

Image Tulane (2-10) Coach Uuaww was able to escape the bottom 10 and even make a bowl this year. His former team however, was not so lucky, and being a regular on this list, gets to be exception #2. 2 wins came from a coachless team, and another member of this illustrious list: Colorado.

Image Tennessee (3-9) Wasted & the vols fought off the goose egg bug early in the season, but it was a rough ride for conference play. Despite 3 victories on the season, two came from sim wins from a coachless team and the other was sim loss #6 for that team. So the vols remain on this the list. Not to mention he lost to Eastern Michigan in the cup... Good effort on Coach Wasted's part to keep his fellas in the game and finish the season like it's supposed to be finished.

Image Fresno St. (3-9) The good news: Wasik & the Bulldogs evaded the goose egg! The sad news: All 3 wins came via sim-fail teams. The bad news: They're still on this list. Averaging in the bottom 10 in ppg allowed, and damn near 4 t/os a game, they solidified their spot on the bottom 10.

Image Colorado (3-9) There's no doubt that Coach Witt is salty as hell after just narrowly missing out on the chance to play spoiler against Liq & the Wildcats, but the saltiest part is that he lost a coin flip sim to that slacker Shel when we all know he probably woulda won... the ultimate letdown. Speaking of salt, said coin-flip may have actually kept him off the list for the first time this year. Watch your sodium levels Witt!

Image Northwestern (0-12) It wouldn't be a bottom 10 countdown without a Golden Goose egg winner! Vicktim is our proud winner for season 26! Even though you only played 5 games, you made it the farthest before rage-quitting! Grats!

Image Utah (2-10) Schoola's record is a true testament of EA's braintrust. Clearly, the Utes should not have been rated an A. They are awful, and I feel that Schoola was simply trying to relay that message to EA in the only logical way possible: Go 2-10 with a sim win included. Gotta admire the fact that Schoola finished this out knowing he was fired after the first conference game ending. That takes heart. And we all laud you for your effort.

Image Kansas (2-10) Kudos are again in order for Beefy & the jayhawks, who managed to stay off this list until midseason. With a solid 3 t/os per game and a bottom 10 ppg average (highest score being the sim win), the Jayhawks are truly a staple of the Bottom 10.

And now, the moment you've all been waiting for! The Toilet Bowl announcement spectacular!
Image Pittsburgh (2-10) I did my best to keep coach Vikes and the Panthers off the list, rise to ineptitude was just too noticeable. With losses to WKU, Temple and AJ (Who may or may not have even given a rat's ass at the time) during a 10 game spiral after a 2-0 start, Pitt is in prime position to nab the top spot. Both wins were earned (that's bonus points) & all losses were played. Kudos on finishing out the race! Fun fact: Pitt has the highest turnover average in the NDL this season at 4.17! Grats on making the Toilet Bowl.

Image Iowa St. (1-11) The cyclones hit the top spot, after finishing all but 2 games, and actually taking sim losses in both. The one lone win was against Beefy's Jayhawks, and he is probably the closest coach to a legitimate goose egg this season. As such, the cyclones have been granted home-field advantage in the Toilet Bowl!

As always, we appreciate the coaches finishing games despite EA rage, bad connections, and overall salty attitudes. You guys are truly the backbone of the league! Enjoy the offseason!
AIM: JestaZ69 e-Mail: iRoccafella@gmail.com PSN - iRoccafella
ImageImage[/url]
Wasted Memory
Reactions:

Re: Toilet Bowl Announcement (Bottom 10)

Post by Wasted Memory »

Good read man....I guess :oops:
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

Fuck Yea!! I wasn't one of the bottom 10
ImageImageImage
Whittness10
Reactions:

Post by Whittness10 »

Nice work iRoc. It goes overlooked that I also blew a late lead against Oregon to contribute to the salt shaker :lol:
I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

Post by I_S33M_THAB33T_U »

GeorgesGoons wrote:Fuck Yea!! I wasn't one of the bottom 10

My 1st season off this list. :D Now back to more important things. Also Merry Xmas everyone, its gonna be a rough one for me as I will be in a hospital room the rest of the week.
buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by buckeye76 »

I love playing against Taruncheel. Guy could careless if he wins 12 or loses 12, hes just here cause he loves being in the league.
Whittness10
Reactions:

Post by Whittness10 »

I just love getting to play against actual opponents instead of the ps3, and actual opponents that have a set of rules to abide by unlike in the online lobby, where the cheese is so thick you can walk on it. I also love all the structure and commisioners that keep everything organized and makes is fun to participate, even after back-to-back 3-9 seasons. Can't wait till next season to see who I get to make a fool of myself.
Weasel
Reactions:

Post by Weasel »

I think you accidentally left Connecticut off the list
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

Fun read!
PSN: The_Niddler
TWITCH: The_Niddler
WooPigSooie316
Reactions:

Post by WooPigSooie316 »

Great read!

Return to “NDL:ESPN”