GTA5......NDL family reunion

Find the latest Playstation news and information here.
plasma1896
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

GTA5......NDL family reunion

Post by plasma1896 »

When GTA4 was released, it was probably the most fun and never laughed so hard when we got together to play GTA. There was some great shit going down , when beefy(ringleader) and the ndl crew would set up roadblocks and screw with all the nascar guys trying to race. some of the greatest smack talking of all time was taking place during GTA4.

How many guys plan on picking it up in the spring?
swellvermin
Reactions:

Re: GTA5......NDL family reunion

Post by swellvermin »

ME.
I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

Post by I_S33M_THAB33T_U »

Yep already pre ordered
fsupenguin
Reactions:

Post by fsupenguin »

Wait a second, there was a online multi-player option in this game? I just might pick this up.
Twistanutz22
Reactions:

Post by Twistanutz22 »

I'm going to have to join in on the fun... I really like Rockstar Games, and GTA 5 looks to be epic..
plasma1896
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by plasma1896 »

fsupenguin wrote:Wait a second, there was a online multi-player option in this game? I just might pick this up.

oh yeah, its was really good. deathmatches, team deathmatches, gta racing (weapons), racing with no weapons, turf war and a bunch of other stuff as well.
Twistanutz22
Reactions:

Post by Twistanutz22 »

Did it have an online free roam type mode, kinda like Red Dead Redemption? I can't remember if it did or not... I hope GTA5 has that, because that's where the funny shit goes down! :lol:
I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

Post by I_S33M_THAB33T_U »

Twistanutz22 wrote:Did it have an online free roam type mode, kinda like Red Dead Redemption? I can't remember if it did or not... I hope GTA5 has that, because that's where the funny shit goes down! :lol:

No there was no free roam like red dead. Had missions and the other stuff mentioned above. Free roam woulda be sick tho.
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

car racing, the few times i played, was hilarious. That was ageesss ago cause i was still pretty new around here.

fun fact: ive never completed a single GTA ever. couldnt even get to Las Vegas in San Andreas
OracleHCR
Reactions:

Post by OracleHCR »

Those races were hilarious.
plasma1896
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by plasma1896 »

I_S33M_THAB33T_U wrote:
Twistanutz22 wrote:Did it have an online free roam type mode, kinda like Red Dead Redemption? I can't remember if it did or not... I hope GTA5 has that, because that's where the funny shit goes down! :lol:

No there was no free roam like red dead. Had missions and the other stuff mentioned above. Free roam woulda be sick tho.

the is a free roam. its called free mode and there was all kind of shit going down in there.
SIRLOIN
Reactions:

Post by SIRLOIN »

plasma1896 wrote:
I_S33M_THAB33T_U wrote:

the is a free roam. its called free mode and there was all kind of shit going down in there.
omg yes remember when we went over by the airport and played demolition deby with guns? we would all steal cars ,trucks and shit hook up at this arena building then last man standing won! fun shit / we once all hopped on motorcycles and road around like bikers and beat down the nascar fucks awww it was a art form. the real fun tho was to all go as a team and play as a team in free for all matches... it took the dummys for ever to realize we were fucking em hard. we wouldnt shoot each other but them other poor bastard were dead men lolololol it was also fun to side walk surf to go get a milk truck or fire truck and drive through the gang bangers on the sidewalks mow em down and take the money. i recall we would jump into the races set up a good road block and make 10 or 20 k killing the nascar dummy's they would die ovr and over 150 buck first place money lolol
SIRLOIN
Reactions:

Post by SIRLOIN »

i'm getting it but be fore warned i'm going to continue to play like a sick demented bastard. if that offends you please dont play with me . but we had the best times ever doing crazy shit the game wasn't intended to do. the greatest thing about gta was the free roaming shit. we would get sniper guns and go up on top of the control tower(land a chopper on top. then they couldn't even shoot us back . we would keep them from getting choppers and sniper guns. so many nights i would laugh so hard i would pass out! plasma was a wild man and went i left game his son started to play he was so cool a slayer just like dad!
fsupenguin
Reactions:

Post by fsupenguin »

I'm sold Beefy, I don't know we're I'll find the money yet, but it sounds like playing with you will be more than worth it.
Twistanutz22
Reactions:

Post by Twistanutz22 »

The crazy shit you can pull off in these online sandbox games is just downright fucking hilarious. Really looking forward to ruining a lot of peoples weekends together next spring! LOL
plasma1896
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by plasma1896 »

have to have a sick mind to play online with me and beefy. we had guys begging to join our crew (cap,frankeinstein and kalibur) we had a good crew
Twistanutz22
Reactions:

Post by Twistanutz22 »

plasma1896 wrote:have to have a sick mind to play online with me and beefy. we had guys begging to join our crew (cap,frankeinstein and kalibur) we had a good crew
In Red Dead, I like to lasso hookers and put them on the railroad tracks... Then I watch them get steamrolled by a massive locomotive, and chopped into thousands of little peices.

I'm hoping that in GTA 5, I can accomplish similar things by taking bitches to the top of a building and throwing them into the teeth of a helicopter below....

Can I hang with you guys? :D
cougnix
Reactions:

Post by cougnix »

When is it coming out and where is it located this time?
ImageImage

PSN: Cougnix
SIRLOIN
Reactions:

Post by SIRLOIN »

plasma1896 wrote:have to have a sick mind to play online with me and beefy. we had guys begging to join our crew (cap,frankeinstein and kalibur) we had a good crew
i had so much fun getting a chopper in the air then running down guys on the ground. the blades would hit him and they would go flying. lolol we called in mowing the grass i think? and i would fly like the eye in the sky tell plama were they were hiding at
all are welcome to join airport security lolol i remember taking the fuel trucks and shooting out the tires it made a perfect road block... and one hell of a boom when it blew up lolol. the cage of love was the best tho.. you kill the racers and they would respawn in the cage of love there was no way out because we would line up waiting to kill the poor bastard i think we killed one dumb fuck 25 plus times in a row. lololol big time fun.. i also remember badgerbacker telling me it was a sick fucking game and i was a sick fucker for playing it lolololololol he was right! but plasma is being way to modest here. he was a absolute badass and he is the chief of airport security. he was the heart and soul of it and a stone cold slayer!! i would go piss of a crew of fuckers and run my ass off right toward plasma lolol he would kill every one of em. i wish bfivl and aj ,sixpackdan,peay and hoos and bigmike would play it. they sure missed out some sick ass fun shit!
plasma1896
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by plasma1896 »

beefy ,you use to call it haircuts. nothing like getting run over and killed by a soccer moms mini van :lol:

Return to “Playstation”