Diablo 3

Various games played by NDL members.
dakshdar
Reactions:

Diablo 3

Post by dakshdar »

In case there are some people playing, let's collect Gamertags here so we can add each other in game and see when we're online.

Gametag list (I'll keep this updated):

Dakshdar#1818 (Dak)
Tekao#1664 (Reign)
Last edited by dakshdar on Tue May 29, 2012 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Re: Diablo 3

Post by ReignOnU »

Tekao#1664

WoW and Diablo are about the only 2 games I've been playing lately. Waiting for GW2 beta weekend to give it a shot.
PSN: ReignOnU
Matt90210
Reactions:

Post by Matt90210 »

oh my where have i have.

add me: Matt#1449

I'm a DH on inferno act 1. im adding you guys now
dakshdar
Reactions:

Post by dakshdar »

Well, Diablo 3 was a horribly, horribly broken game in my opinion. They didn't have good balance in higher difficulty levels and I think I put in nearly 100 hours for the game and never saw a set or legendary item drop. I more or less gave up playing around a year ago.

Well, the latest 2.0.1 patch and the "Loot 2.0" system that has come with it (in advance of the expansion pack coming on the 25th) has seemingly fixed all that and more. They've changed/upgraded numerous skills and runes for all characters. And the loot, well it's night and day compared to the old game. Less stuff drops (the old D3 dropped tons and tons of stuff, but mostly all crap), but the stuff that does drop, well in an hour of messing around I found at least a half dozen things better than I was using on my Level 60 monk and I had spent plenty of gold at the old auction house to pick that stuff up. Even found Blacksmith plans for a weapon/shield set. There is a very good chance the game can be fun, possibly even on the level of D2. Apparently the items are even geared toward the character class your playing, so if you don't have a desire to play as a Witch Doctor, you don't have to suffer through weapon and armor drops that can only be used by a WD.

May have to give it a shot, if I can find a little time here and there to play.

Return to “Other Games”