Rustico - Alexandria, VA

Going on a trip? Looking for some travel advice or places to visit? This is your place.
texasfan4444
Reactions:

Rustico - Alexandria, VA

Post by texasfan4444 »

I FUCKING love this place. Probably my 15th time here. They have the most ridiculous food. Had deep fried deviled eggs with a sirracha Sauce on top.

Beer selection is ridiculous. 40-50 on tap inclusion 2 cask IPA's. Over 200 bottled beers as well. About to try one that only produces 13 kegs a year. They happen to have one of the 13. It's a called a Winter Migration and it's aged 8 months in Bourbon barrels. It's an American Strong Ale and its 10.5% alcohol.

I you are ver n the area, do yourself a favor and come here.

BTW......can we get an NDL: Travel set up where people can post by city name and put solid recommendations for hotels, restaurant, and attractions?
buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Re: Rustico - Alexandria, VA

Post by buckeye76 »

texasfan4444 wrote:
BTW......can we get an NDL: Travel set up where people can post by city name and put solid recommendations for hotels, restaurant, and attractions?
Good Idea Luis.

viewforum.php?f=174
Nole4real
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Nole4real »

great idea
Nole4real
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Nole4real »

moved topic here so it can be the inagural post

(left the shadow up in off topic)
brwnbear
Reactions:

Post by brwnbear »

Man... Luis gets everything.

I once asked Buckey if I could keep Illinois and he sent a fuck off email telling me Illinois is over rated.
IM: brwnbear26
buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by buckeye76 »

brwnbear wrote:Man... Luis gets everything.

I once asked Buckey if I could keep Illinois and he sent a fuck off email telling me Illinois is over rated.

:lol: Take it back.
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

texasfan4444 wrote:BTW......can we get an NDL: Travel set up where people can post by city name and put solid recommendations for hotels, restaurant, and attractions?
Fantastic idea Pino!

And I know most people do not ever come to Cleveland if they don't have to, but you would be surprised by how many restaurants we have here on the East side.
So many great little mom and pop places of all cultures!

If anyone is ever here, let me know. The wife and I can recommend some fantastic places.
PSN: The_Niddler
TWITCH: The_Niddler
Baker
Reactions:

Post by Baker »

The_Niddler wrote:
texasfan4444 wrote:BTW......can we get an NDL: Travel set up where people can post by city name and put solid recommendations for hotels, restaurant, and attractions?
Fantastic idea Pino!

And I know most people do not ever come to Cleveland if they don't have to, but you would be surprised by how many restaurants we have here on the East side.
So many great little mom and pop places of all cultures!

If anyone is ever here, let me know. The wife and I can recommend some fantastic places.

I had a short stay in Lorain, OH. (just outside of Cleveland) for work last year. I can't remember the restaurants so much, but they have a titty bar that was amazing!
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

Baker wrote:I had a short stay in Lorain, OH. (just outside of Cleveland) for work last year. I can't remember the restaurants so much, but they have a titty bar that was amazing!
Brass Pole Cabaret - Never been here
639 Oberlin Elyria Road
Elyria
(440) 458-5644

Amber's Cabaret - Never been here
http://www.ambers-cabaret.com
13311 Brookpark Road
Cleveland
(216) 267-1234

Crazy Horse Cabaret - Like it a lot
16600 Brookpark Road
Cleveland
(216) 433-1144

Christie's Cabaret - Good place
christiescabaret.com
1180 Main Avenue
Cleveland
(216) 574-6222

Secrets Gentelman's Club - Never been here
12820 Brookpark Road
Cleveland
(216) 458-1131

Diamond Men's Club - Nice club
http://www.dmclubs.com
1628 Fall Street
Cleveland
(216) 621-1840

Lido Lounge - Never been here

We also have a Larry Flynt's Hustler Club - Have never been there yet, but I hear it is very hands on. Will have to check it out one day soon.
PSN: The_Niddler
TWITCH: The_Niddler
buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by buckeye76 »

Baker wrote:

I had a short stay in Lorain, OH. (just outside of Cleveland) for work last year. I can't remember the restaurants so much, but they have a titty bar that was amazing!

:lol: Funny you mention Lorain, OH. My wife is from Lorain. We had some drinks at some not so great places. She used to play in a volleyball league and we would go to a few local establishments here and there.

As a whole, Lorain is a terrible town much like Cleveland. They have undeveloped there water front, and the city is a turd so to speak. I cant really think of anything nice to say about that city. Not to mention, I remember my wifes mom years ago said hey Matt, why dont you test for a FD job up here? I never even thought of it. This city has laid off fireman every year I ve been with my wife (12yrs total). They even passed a levy once for the FD, and the mayor pulled a fast one on the public and laid off. I remember my wifes mom being crazy over the whole thing. Anyhow, if Lorain has one good thing, its sleeze and tits!!!
trendon
Reactions:

Post by trendon »

I am not talking to you.
brett11253
Reactions:

Post by brett11253 »

crazy horse is a winner.
AIM: brett11253
packsyD22
Reactions:

Post by packsyD22 »

I haven't been to a strip club since I was nineteen. Eight years. I should go back sometime.

Return to “Travel”