Online play

This is the place for all Baseball games played in the NDL.
cougnix
Reactions:

Online play

Post by cougnix »

Okay, so any of you that have played this before, or no the ropes. What the hell is the deal with online? I have play 2 online games EVER and got so frustrated after 2 innings of both of them I quit. One guy didn't throw any pitches anywhere near the plate. And the second guy kept doing the guess pitch shit quick and rapid so I couldn't pitch. Then when I did, he was perfect timing ever fucking swing. When I got a runner on base, the pitcher was pitching before he ever came set. Fucking retarded. This is the worst online game ever made...
ImageImage

PSN: Cougnix
I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

Re: Online play

Post by I_S33M_THAB33T_U »

cougnix wrote:Okay, so any of you that have played this before, or no the ropes. What the hell is the deal with online? I have play 2 online games EVER and got so frustrated after 2 innings of both of them I quit. One guy didn't throw any pitches anywhere near the plate. And the second guy kept doing the guess pitch shit quick and rapid so I couldn't pitch. Then when I did, he was perfect timing ever fucking swing. When I got a runner on base, the pitcher was pitching before he ever came set. Fucking retarded. This is the worst online game ever made...

Thats why we dont play LOBBY rats, the quick pitching is stupid, n the guess pitch thing just wait till they actually pitch ther pitch.
Baker
Reactions:

Re: Online play

Post by Baker »

Go into the guess pitch off lobby and turn on balks if u challenge someone.

Return to “Baseball”