Need a couple of guys....

Moderators: jsence2, Wasted Memory

bearass
Reactions:

Need a couple of guys....

Post by bearass »

I'm in a online dynasty with my roommate and 2 other guys that are not in the league. We play a created team dynasty and have had some attrition from our beginning 8 people. Looking for one or two more to play a game every 2/3 days and who are ok with these 3 other guys maybe dropping back too far or mainly running the same plays a lot. They're not very good either so no big mikes! They arent cheesy IMO but, they do do those 2 things a lot more than a league guy would. It's a fun league for me we all know e/o of course though. If you've played me they're all around my skill level or a little worse. just get a hold of me if anyone has any interest and I can answer any questions.

We're about to finish up season 5 and we want to get about 3 more in before we take a break from the game.
cnotes008
Reactions:

Re: Need a couple of guys....

Post by cnotes008 »

What level of created teams r u guys using? I made a team for another OD and it folded, but it was only an average joe for the 1st season. can I use them? if so how do i get that team in?
cnotes008
bearass
Reactions:

Post by bearass »

we don't think think u can add in a created team after yu start a dynasty but we're gonna try to see if we can for brevin, would you like to know when we find out, or are you only interested if you can be your created team? there are 2-3 abandoned teams already in the OD
cnotes008
Reactions:

Post by cnotes008 »

Let me know if you can get my team in. I will probably pass if I would have to take over an abandoned team. thanks!
cnotes008

Return to “Online Dynasty”