Reactions:

***24n12n1 Dynasty***-The latest 24hr dyn

Post by brocam »

02/01-update
Rules vs USER:
1. NDL rules apply
Rules vs CPU:
1. 70 points is the max that can be scored by your team
1a. The only way you can go over 70 points is if the other team is within 3 scores.
2. When I advance I will look at each teams report. If you score more than 70(excluding 1a) I will throw your game score out. I will then sim the game. You are now subject to computer simulated injuries and a potential loss.
3. If I have to throw your game out twice, you will be removed from the league.
4. This is a hard and fast rule. Don't take any chances. If you play your game and the computer scores off an INT or FG and breaks the 70 point cap, I will still throw your game out.
5. Consider this your warning. You have two more chances before you are removed.

Conference History:

ACC
Cdub21 (MIAMI HURRICANES)
Season 1-7
Buckeye (NORTH CAROLINA TAR HEELS)
Season 8-10

BIG10
Baker (IOWA HAWKEYES)
Season 1-9
Doc1424 (MINNESOTA GOLDEN GOPHERS)
Season 10

BIG12
Brocam (TEXAS A&M AGGIES)
Season 1-10

BIGEAST
Beefy (WEST VIRGINIA MOUNTAINEERS)
Season 1-5
Weasel (CINCINNATI BEARCATS)
Season 6-7
Mcx79 (SOUTH FLORIDA BULLS)
Season 8-10

C-USA
Downing (TULSA GOLDEN HURRICANE)
Season 1-2
Bigmike (RICE OWLS)
Season 3-5
Mcx79 (TULSA GOLDEN HURRICANE)
Season 6-7
Runthepound (SOUTHERN MISS GOLDEN EAGLES)
Season 8-10

INDEPENDENTS
Nick (NAVY MIDSHIPMEN)
Season 1-4
Bsktbljk (NOTRE DAME IRISH)
Season 5-6
Beefy (NAVY MIDSHIPMEN)
Season 7-10

MAC
Weasel (BOWLING GREEN FALCONS)
Season 1-5
Steelcitychaos (BOWLING GREEN FALCONS)
Season 6
Doc1424 (TEMPLE OWLS)
Season 7-9

MWC
Mtwasik (TCU HORNED FROGS)
Season 1-10

PAC10
Zook (OREGON DUCKS)
Season 1
Kdog (CALIFORNIA BEARS)
Season 1
Outaw (USC)
Season 2-6
Outlaw (OREGON STATE BEAVERS)
Season 7-10

SEC
mcx (FLORIDA GATORS)
Season 1-2
Downing (GEORGIA BULLDOGS)
Season 3-5
Bigmike (FLORIDA GATORS)
Season 6-10

SBC
Autiger (FLORIDA ATLANTIC OWLS
Season 1-2
NickJr (TROY TROJANS)
Season 2-3
Seeitsaveit (TROY TROJANS)
Season 3-10

WAC
outlaw (BOISE STATE BRONCOS)
Season 1
Kdog (NEW MEXICO STATE AGGIES)
Season 2-7
Oldschool (FRESNO STATE BULLDOGS)
Season 8-10

--
seeit
beef
rtp
oldschool

------------------------------------
First off, welcome everyone to the latest 24hr dynasty league, '24n12n1'(24hours, 12 conferences w/ 1 coach). All conferences are represented by 1 and only 1 coach. Here's the lineup:

ACC - cdub21 (MIAMI HURRICANES)
BIG10 - baker (IOWA HAWKEYES)
BIG12 - brocam (TEXAS A&M AGGIES)
BIGEAST - beefy (WEST VIRGINIA MOUNTAINEERS)
C-USA - downing (TULSA GOLDEN HURRICANE)
INDEPENDENTS - nick (NAVY MIDSHIPMEN)
MAC - weasel (BOWLING GREEN FALCONS)
MWC - mtwasik (TCU HORNED FROGS)
PAC10 - zook (OREGON DUCKS)
SEC - mcx (FLORIDA GATORS)
SBC - autiger (FLORIDA ATLANTIC OWLS
WAC - outlaw (BOISE STATE BRONCOS)

I will advance each morning at 6:30 am cst time. Sims are likely to happen. Make sure to have the computer assistance on for when you are out of pocket. Also, look at your schedule and take notice of when you have user games coming up. Use the boards/pm/aim to set something up when possible.
**If you know for sure that you can't play a game during a user week, let me know in advance so I can have the other coach play the game against the CPU.

With that out of the way let's kick things off with pre-season predictions and for that we go to 24n12n1's all everything analyst 'Mr. C'

1.ACC(MIAMI)-Coach cdub will battle w/ Virginia Tech for the Coastal crown. Luckily for Miami they host VTech in week 12 and the winner of this game wins the division. Even with the home field advantage I think this Miami team isn't over the hump just yet and they lose a close one and finish second in their division and 4th overall in the ACC.

2.BIG10(IOWA)-Coach Baker has his work cut out for him. Iowa is a young team with over 40 freshman on the roster and more than half of the players are either Freshmen or Sophomores. These underclassmen hold the key to Iowa's success and could be the springboard to Big10 dominance in the years to come. For this season I see them at the top of the bottom half of the Big10.

3.BIG12(TAMU)-Coach Brocam is in a similar situation as Coach Baker. A&M is young and inexperienced facing an extremely talented Big12 conference. A third place finish in the South and perhaps sneaking into a bowl game would be considered a successful season.

4.BIGE(WVU)-Coach Beefy is ready to make the hillbillies forget about ol' Rich Rod. WVU has the talent to win the Big East. They open the season #8 in the polls and should march through the rest of the Big East on their way to a BCS Bowl game.

5.CUSA(TULSA)-Coach Downing has to be happy with the roster at Tulsa. They are a young, but extremely talented team, with a solid quarterback. Tulsa should win the West division, only to lose a close Conference Championship game to UCF.

6.INDY(NAVY)-Coach Nick will have Navy playing well above expectations all year long. And I see Navy continuing its win streak against Notre Dame this season. Look for Navy come bowl season.

7.MAC(BOWLGREEN)-Coach Weasel knows a thing or two about these Falcons. While not the most talented team on paper in the conference, Weasel will make up for that from the sidelines and Bowling Green will be MAC Champions. This will be a Top25 team at the end of the year.

8.MWC(TCU)-Coach Mtwasik is horny fella so he is a natural fit at TCU. The MWC will be a three man race from start to finish. BYU/UTAH/TCU will battle it out for the MWC crown. TCU may shoot themselves in the foot by looking ahead to the Week 11 roadtrip to Utah instead of taking it one week at time. This stumble may keep them from the championship, but they will be bowling at the end of the regular season.

9.SEC(FLORIDA)-Coach Mcx is a die hard Florida fan and will be jumping for joy each week with the talent on this team. Two potential heisman winners in QB T.Tebow and RB P.Harvin, are the keys to winning the SEC Championship game. If they can score points the questions at defense aren't that big of a concern. With a preseason rank of #5 they look to be in the mix for a BCS bowl.

10.SBC(FAU)-Coach Autiger looks to battle Mcx for those coveted recruits from the state of Florida. FAU is a very talented team in their conference and they should cruise to the title of SBC Champions. With a good recruiting class, they will likely become BCS busters in future seasons.

11.PAC10(OREGON)-Coach Zook almost went to Oregon, but instead fell for a lovely lady and went elsewhere. Now he gets to relive those college days with a talented team in top heavy conference. Oregon starts the season in the top 25, #23, and hopes to move up in polls. Their schedule is brutal with road games @ USC/Cal/Oregon State/Arizona State. They will go 2-2 in these critical games and finish 3rd in the PAC10 earning a respectable bowl game.

12.WAC(BOISE STATE)-Coach Outlaw knows the Broncos inside and out. The WAC should be on notice. Boise State is not losing a home game this season to keep the streak alive. They should come out of the gate firing on all cylinders, claiming a WAC Champsionship and will end up a Top 15 team at season's end.
Last edited by brocam on Wed May 27, 2009 12:18 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Stand Up Chuck And Let Em See You!
brocam
Reactions:

Re: ***24n12n1 Dynasty***-The latest 24hr dyn

Post by brocam »

ADVANCED-WEEK 1 OPEN
Conference implications:
-TULSA @ UAB
-TCU @ NEW MEXICO
-OREGON #23 @ WASHINGTON

Ranked Teams:
#5 Florida
#8 WVU
#23 Oregon

Game to watch:
Bowling Green @ Pittsburgh

Week 2 opens tomorrow morning, 6:30am.
Weasel
Reactions:

Post by Weasel »

BG loses to Pitt in an absolute shootout. Got down late and was forced to throw, resulting in a couple bad decisions leading to pics. The defense is horrible and needs a ton of work.
Weasel
Reactions:

Post by Weasel »

Oh and nice little preseason teaser there Brocam
Nick95
Reactions:

Post by Nick95 »

Nice preseason stuff Brocam
cdub21
Reactions:

Post by cdub21 »

Miami dominates and wins 87-0. We have position battles sprouting up everywhere, also was 12 yards shy of having 3 rbs over 100.
brocam
Reactions:

Post by brocam »

Tough loss there Weasel. Looks like 'Mr. C' knew what he was talking about when he picked that as the game to watch this week. I feel sorry for whoever has you in Week 2. Those Falcons are going to be angry and looking for blood!

Also, thanks for putting in a short recap. I encourage others to do the same. Post pics/video from in the game or let us know when you get a big recruit or a key injury. I will be looking for this stuff as well, but the more active you guys are in here the better.

And big thanks for the great response last night!! You guys started things off with a bang. That gave me a little motivation to throw out the pre-season stuff. Glad you liked it. I will try and highlight the conf impact games each week and showcase some of the top individual performances.

In a matter of hours we started this thing from scratch and are about to be into Week 2. I am extremely impressed. Let's keep this kind of activity going throughout the season. Great job everyone!!!!
Weasel
Reactions:

Post by Weasel »

Damn Ive missed being NDL's Bowling Green
autiger730
Reactions:

Post by autiger730 »

texas should be removed from the league.
Weasel
Reactions:

Post by Weasel »

autiger730 wrote:texas should be removed from the league.
:?:
Baker
Reactions:

Post by Baker »

Great little write-up and nice job getting starting so quickly...

Iowa dominates in home opener, 52-0, against Division II school.

Will face Florida International in Week 2 tommorrow.
Mtwasik
Reactions:

Post by Mtwasik »

new mexico gets all the breaks at home, TCU falls 49-30
mcx79
Reactions:

Post by mcx79 »

air Hawaii throws for damn near 400 yards, but UF score three defensive TD's and that itself was enough to win.. 59-17
aim - mcx79
PSN - mcx79
brocam
Reactions:

Post by brocam »

ADVANCED-WEEK 2 OPEN
User games:
-MIAMI(CDUB)@ FLORIDA(MCX)

Week 1 Recap:
FCS teams humilated. I think together they managed 7 points while giving up 500. Way to go FBS teams!!

All three conference games went the CPU's way, 0-3. :evil: I see these same three teams winning in Week 2! Go Oregon, TCU and Tulsa.

And I agree autiger, Texas should be removed. I hope you injured McCoy as a consolation prize. You shall get your revenge this week with UAB!! Coach Downing will be rooting for you.
------
Week 3 opens tomorrow morning, 6:30am.
Weasel
Reactions:

Post by Weasel »

Well, first off, I like to throw INTs. In my defense, at least 4 came from tips of my WRs hands :x

Also, my D is terrible. I supersim the D, and three times they gave up TDs of over 75 yds.

Lastly, as Im down one with a min to go, Im driving and get into Fg range. My WR is HEADING OUT OF BOUNDS bc I knew this would happen:

outlaw
Reactions:

Post by outlaw »

Well i hope you keep the int streak going in week 3 :D on the Blue.
Weasel
Reactions:

Post by Weasel »

outlaw wrote:Well i hope you keep the int streak going in week 3 :D on the Blue.
Im sure Ill be more than happy to :) Speaking of which, when would you be available to play tomorrow?
outlaw
Reactions:

Post by outlaw »

Thursdays and Fridays are my worst days for gaming since the wife is off.So after 11 pm est. and maybe during the day before 6 est.
Weasel
Reactions:

Post by Weasel »

okay, well Im not what time tomorrow Ill be getting home so I guess we'll have to play it by ear.
Nick95
Reactions:

Post by Nick95 »

Navy Grinds out a Victory

The Midshipmen grounded and pounded there way to a 36-29 victory over Ball State today. Both RB Shun White and FB Eric Kettani rushed for over 100 yards in the win and each carried the ball over 25+ times. The win moves Navy to 2-0 on the young season and they hope to bring some of the momentum into next weeks game.

Return to “Online Dynasty”