Question of the day....

Come one, come all. Talk about anything not league or video game football related here.
Nole4real
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Question of the day....

Post by Nole4real »

Do you remember the 1st time you hit it doggy style?

the chick? the time? the little congratulations you gave yourself and thought to yourself how much of a fucking stud you were?

Ran into the chick last night and got me thinking.

good times
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Re: Question of the day....

Post by Cnasty »

Ran into her huh, niiiiiiiiiiiiiice
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

To answer the question though, I was 16.

I casually suggested it and she bit. It was one of the greatest 27 seconds of my life.
Nole4real
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Nole4real »

any issues? i remember telling her to "put it in" cause i had no clue what the fuck i was doing :lol: ...really thought she put it in her ass for a second :)
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

Only issue I had was that it felt better than ever before and I tried to slow down but I was acting like a labrador mounting his bitch.
plasma1896
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by plasma1896 »

it was a great day. Blew my rocks before I even did anything. I was 15 with a 19 year old brazilian hottie down in rio de janerio. The skin was so soft and tan. Fuck , that was 25 years ago. I'm a old man
Nole4real
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Nole4real »

by the lack of responses here Im gonna guess we have a lot of virgins and conservatives :)

cmon hoos....tell us how he was
Seeitsaveit13
Reactions:

Post by Seeitsaveit13 »

just wasn't all that special or anything different from what the others said. Maybe made it a full minute, but that's about it. Name was Kelsey, she's still a freak
ImageImageImageImage
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

Nole4real wrote:cmon hoos....tell us how he was
Thought of the same exact joke.

Didnt post it because it was C- minus material but since I wasnt the only one thinking it, B+ work.
fsupenguin
Reactions:

Post by fsupenguin »

Day before Thanksgiving 2001, probably around 5pm est. Oddly I remember that it was also on a waterbed, kinda tough, but by girlfriend liked it cause it had to take me nearly 10 minutes.
texasfan4444
Reactions:

Post by texasfan4444 »

Nole4real wrote:any issues? i remember telling her to "put it in" cause i had no clue what the fuck i was doing :lol: ...really thought she put it in her ass for a second :)
hellz yeah...lol....this is too funny not to tell. Im goign ot have to leave out some details so that i can finish typing this without pissing my pants. Here goes....

Noley......i thought the same thing. it was around the time DoggyStyle was out from Snoop and I always thought shit....how can he get away with that.

My first was when I was 17. I had been flirting with this chick all through art class all year. It just kept getting progressively more sexual. This one day we had a 2 hour block just before lunch. My buddy had asked me to do a gas run in his ford ranger and I told him I would. As I am walking out the door she hit me up to see if I was going to class. I told her I was going on a gas run and would be skipping class. She thought that might be more fun than going to Art so we went on our way. We got the gas and after the run she for some reason leaned over...and told me that she was feeling a bit horny after the adrenaline rush....mind you this was a '86 baby blue ford ranger and it wasnt even my car.

Without hesitation I just asked her....where do you want to go...After patrolling a couple of my usual places to no avail. we backed up to the baseball fields facing a major street in the park and started making out.

I have to admit....she was hot, but had a little bit of a rep as a easy lay....so I was so worried about it that I packed up 3 times. SERIOUSLY 3 Jimmys. I couldnt get off for anything.

So we bucked every which way feasible in that Ranger. After she finally worked it out of me, we get dressed and I drive back to work. Sweaty, smelling like sex, and bone tired. Just in time for him to head to lunch.

I handed the keys to my boy and told him I got a little action in his truck. During football practice he tells me I failed to pick up my jimmys from the truck and that he had to go to lunch with his girlfriend and she decided to drive after opening the doors due to the car smelling of some serious mclovin.

He still dogs me out for forgetting those rubbers in his truck....but we have laughed about it every time we get together.

Ive run into her a few times here in town. First time was a bit awkward...then just comical.
TerpsMustDie
Reactions:

Post by TerpsMustDie »

That's great Luis. I think I was 18 and dating this girl the summer heading into my freshman year. She was a virgin and I was not that greatly experienced, but I remember it being greatness. Once she started having sex, she was game for what ever...fun girl. Nole, I feel you on not knowing where to put it.
LetsGoPeay
Reactions:

Post by LetsGoPeay »

Fuck. I culd care lesss abourt the first time I hit it doggy style. all I know is that I just git done hitting this bitch doggy style about 20 minuts ago. I'm drubk.shes drunk.thats probably why she only complained for a couple pumps when I "-accidentally" slid up in her ass. Baxhelor 4 Lyfe!jjjjj! Speaking of ass fucking, Fuck marriage right in the ass! Go Hoosiers.
fsupenguin
Reactions:

Post by fsupenguin »

LetsGoPeay wrote:Fuck. I culd care lesss abourt the first time I hit it doggy style. all I know is that I just git done hitting this bitch doggy style about 20 minuts ago. I'm drubk.shes drunk.thats probably why she only complained for a couple pumps when I "-accidentally" slid up in her ass. Baxhelor 4 Lyfe!jjjjj! Speaking of ass fucking, Fuck marriage right in the ass! Go Hoosiers.

A little surprised a post like this didn't come sooner lol.
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

Peay is the new BigMike, apparently.
LetsGoPeay
Reactions:

Post by LetsGoPeay »

big mikke drinks out of plastic cups. I drink out of a golden chalice of my wifes a slut. I figur tjat since she's a slut I should keep fucking sluts. don't wanna fuck up the rotation. puff puff give. puff puff give.
Uuaww
Reactions:

Post by Uuaww »

plasma1896 wrote:it was a great day. Blew my rocks before I even did anything. I was 15 with a 19 year old brazilian hottie down in rio de janerio. The skin was so soft and tan. Fuck , that was 25 years ago. I'm a old man
...and that concluded the story of how Plasma got the Hi 5.
Weasel
Reactions:

Post by Weasel »

LetsGoPeay wrote:big mikke drinks out of plastic cups. I drink out of a golden chalice of my wifes a slut. I figur tjat since she's a slut I should keep fucking sluts. don't wanna fuck up the rotation. puff puff give. puff puff give.

Post of the Decade.
SgtHeartman
Reactions:

Post by SgtHeartman »

LetsGoPeay wrote:Fuck. I culd care lesss abourt the first time I hit it doggy style. all I know is that I just git done hitting this bitch doggy style about 20 minuts ago. I'm drubk.shes drunk.thats probably why she only complained for a couple pumps when I "-accidentally" slid up in her ass. Baxhelor 4 Lyfe!jjjjj! Speaking of ass fucking, Fuck marriage right in the ass! Go Hoosiers.

You and I should hang....I've been running through sluts at an alarming rate lately. "Baxhelor life" does fucking rule. Go Huskers.
Matt90210
Reactions:

Post by Matt90210 »

LetsGoPeay wrote:big mikke drinks out of plastic cups. I drink out of a golden chalice of my wifes a slut. I figur tjat since she's a slut I should keep fucking sluts. don't wanna fuck up the rotation. puff puff give. puff puff give.

What is this i don't even

Return to “Off Topic Forum”