NDL:L - Guidelines & Rules

A fast-paced NCAA league for those in the NDL looking to get some extra games in.

Moderator: ReignOnU

ReignOnU
Reactions:

NDL:L - Guidelines & Rules

Post by ReignOnU »

Teams - B rated and under

4 Conferences - 7 Teams Per - I'll break them out regoinally after the teams are selected.

Playoffs will be 2 tournaments.

Tournament A (National Title Tournament?) - 12 Teams. Each conference winner gets a Bye in the 1st round.

Tournament B (NIT for football?) - 16 Teams.

Scheduling - Use the scheduling forum. When posting, note the week # to lead and try to be clear because we're only using 1 forum. (Try not to bump too much) Feel free to use AIM and other options as needed.

Recaps - Not required, but preferred

Game Stats - Required (Winning Team Inputs)

Team Stats - Highly recommended

Above all, this is still the NDL. Play this like you'd play a regular NDL game. The guys that are taking part in this league are some of the most active and probably the most competitive guys. Remember, this is all about having fun and once the season is over, no one is really going to care if you won NDL:L Season whatever we call it. 8-)
PSN: ReignOnU
huskerskev84
Reactions:

Re: NDL:L - Guidelines & Rules

Post by huskerskev84 »

This may not even be possible, but for scheduling...would it be easier to just have a thread for each team and we can just go post on the thread of the team we are trying to schedule. I think it will be very hard to follow 100+ threads to find games I am looking for. Would be much easier to just click on my team and see who can play when.
dakshdar
Reactions:

Post by dakshdar »

huskerskev84 wrote:This may not even be possible, but for scheduling...would it be easier to just have a thread for each team and we can just go post on the thread of the team we are trying to schedule. I think it will be very hard to follow 100+ threads to find games I am looking for. Would be much easier to just click on my team and see who can play when.
I believe this is the way the old league that Dr. T ran did their scheduling, and it worked pretty well. Each team gets a scheduling thread and you just have to worry about checking your own thread to see if someone is trying to find you.
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

Sounds good, I'll set that up. Thanks for the input fellas.
PSN: ReignOnU

Return to “NDL: Lightning”