RBI baseball coming back

Find the latest Playstation news and information here.
I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

Re: RBI baseball coming back

Post by I_S33M_THAB33T_U »

ajalves wrote:maybe so, but there has been soooooo little lag so far in general on the PS4.

Im hoping its like that for the SHOW

yea i hear yea. Hoping so also.

None would be great.

BUt i played over 200 online games in MLB 13, And only had 3 DC's in total. Which is great.

But that game was/is hands down best sports game there has ever been.

Being patient is part of baseball, If you can't learn to not swing at everything then this game isn't for you. Ran a league past 3 years, And yes balls and strikes are always the main issue, But like I have said. Its baseball, Name me 1 time you have ever seen a pitcher hit the strike zone every pitch and them all be strikes.

I will be running another 1 this year, PS4 for sure. Anyone interested is welcome, I will be doing a 1st week launch test of there system, Hoping they just add franchise mode to online. Would be so much better but anyway will have a league setup and ready within 1st few weeks of launch(April 1st).

But RBI has a long way to go to compete with the SHOW. Already sent 2k baseball away
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

Ryan, count me in and possibly Rob.
ImageImageImage
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

I am very disappointed the guys arent rounder like back in the day. :cry:
R.B.I. Baseball 14 is the only officially licensed multi-platform baseball alternative to MLB The Show. Launching April 10 for Xbox 360, PS3, and mobile platforms, the new game will attempt to stay close to its classic roots, while featuring a more modern art style and brisker pace.

R.B.I. Baseball 14 will dig into its retro NES roots to provide simple two-button gameplay for Season, Postseason, and Exhibition game modes. Sessions are expected to run quickly, with the average game lasting under 20 minutes. Player stats will be built through MLB AM's statistical database.

R.B.I. Baseball 14 is also expected to release later down the line for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 at an unspecified date.
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

While this game may be fun, it will be very difficult to compete with The Show, but I do like seeing competition.
PSN: The_Niddler
TWITCH: The_Niddler

Return to “Playstation”