NDL Dynasty Fantasy Football League

Various fantasy sports leagues for NDL members.
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Re: NDL Dynasty Fantasy Football League

Post by Cnasty »

I like AJs idea as well and Im probably going to get struck by lightening for saying this, but I sort of agree with Feisty here.

You sent me a rude freakin email telling me now to "pick someone up behind your back". :roll:

Thats just to funny. Like Im trying to SNEAK around and cheat or something in fantasy football. This waiver wire thing has been a cluster fuck from the beginning and I was just trying to get a damn defense on my team since the one I had was taken away after I illegally made the move. Well give them back to me??

Nooooo,now I had no D for the first week and would have won my first week if you simply blocked my move and gave them back to me.

Instead you send a rude ass email to me with accusations and shit.

I wont quit because I hate leagues that have people who quit in them and ruin the season, but some clarity would have been a little better rather than rude emails and giving me nothing for my first game.

Its all over now and lets just play ball. Just let me get a damn defense though...SHEESH!!!! :lol:
Seeitsaveit13
Reactions:

Post by Seeitsaveit13 »

Good post Corey. I'm glad someone said it
ImageImageImageImage
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

Doesnt seem to care and neither do I then.

Man, I just sounded like Feisty. :lol:
NCSUholmey
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by NCSUholmey »

the waiver policy was active from week 2 of the first season, through the entire season last year.

everyone followed it then, and he posted it many times before hand.

all yahoo had to do was close players til tuesday sometime, and this would not be an issue.
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

I just want to pick up a damn defense!!!! :lol:
ICE
Reactions:

Post by ICE »

LGF wrote:great move commish you cant seriously handle anything can you?

I didnt even "blow" up and I didnt even ask you to change the rule...I ask you why we have this rule and why hasnt the league voted on it. Yet you lock me from doing anything. This is a joke..no wonder we havent gotten any updates in the big 10...you just dont give a shit do you.

Please let the league know about our conversation and how you handled the conversation.

Dont be mad I beat you...Jealousy is a NASTY thing.
Are you kidding me? You really don't have a clue!

You argue and argue with me on aim. You try and try to get me to change the rule, I tell you, I'm not arguing with you, that is the rule and it's not going to change. You go onto the league page and blast the league for the second straight season after you promise me that you won't this season if I allow you back in. Then, you say just lock me. So I do, and now your pissed? Wow!

Then you bring in the Big 10 stuff. How much did you comment on my last update, in fact how much did anyone? Do you think that I honestly have time to spend on people who obviously don't appreciate it? How bout you go out and give us an NDLESPN update on a regular basis like you promised. Commishes aren't required to do updates, that's a bonus aspect.

Remind me when you beat me and why I should be jealous of you?
ICE
Reactions:

Post by ICE »

Cnasty wrote:You sent me a rude freakin email telling me now to "pick someone up behind your back". :roll:

Thats just to funny. Like Im trying to SNEAK around and cheat or something in fantasy football. This waiver wire thing has been a cluster fuck from the beginning and I was just trying to get a damn defense on my team since the one I had was taken away after I illegally made the move. Well give them back to me??
I'm willing to look into something else, cus I don't like the current system much at all, but it's the fairest way. If we can get more opinions, I would be fine with limiting the number instead. Corey, I sent you an e-mail after I changed your illegal addition, and then you went straight back and did it again, as if I hadn't done it for a reason in the first place. I was upset that you had broken the rule and then did it again. That's all I was saying. The rule was in place all last season except for the first 2 weeks of last year. I figured that you knew it. I didn't mean to make it rude, but I wanted my point across. I'm sorry, hopefully you got a defense for this week!
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

No, thats all fine and dandy and understand and abide by the rules but you have to know as well I dont check my email all the time and I hadnt checked it when I made those moves.

I just saw I didnt have a defense and that is why I continued to pick them up.

Sorry for all the confusion, I understand the rules,and now I just want a D. :lol:

It is still locked,when will I be able to add one??
LGF
Reactions:

Post by LGF »

Am I going to be able to put my players onto my starting roster?

I dont care about penalties for picking up players, but would like to field a full squad.

I'll need to know by Saturday night, thanks.
ImageImage
ICE
Reactions:

Post by ICE »

Cnasty wrote: when will I be able to add one??
Now, add as many defenses as you can! :ugeek:
ICE
Reactions:

Post by ICE »

LGF wrote:Am I going to be able to put my players onto my starting roster?

I dont care about penalties for picking up players, but would like to field a full squad.

I'll need to know by Saturday night, thanks.
You request to be locked for good and bitch about me and the league rules, then now you want back?

And you go onto your team page and post, "I need roster authority by Saturday night, thanks." :shock:

How bout you make up your mind. Bottom line, you quit the league and asked to be locked, you will not be allowed access by Saturday.
LGF
Reactions:

Post by LGF »

I never said I wanted out of the season...show me where I said that. I said lock me out from making any "transactions" meaning pickups...trades...and so on. Not being unable to email the league, move around my bench and starting lineup.

I don't care if you lock me out from those things and from making post if it makes you feel better. But don't lock me out from letting me use my roster.

And I thought you were Carolina Spartans...so I guess I didn't beat you.

Would still like to use my roster by Saturday night.

Thanks.
ImageImage
ICE
Reactions:

Post by ICE »

LGF wrote:I never said I wanted out of the season...show me where I said that. I said lock me out from making any "transactions" meaning pickups...trades...and so on. Not being unable to email the league, move around my bench and starting lineup.

I don't care if you lock me out from those things and from making post if it makes you feel better. But don't lock me out from letting me use my roster.

And I thought you were Carolina Spartans...so I guess I didn't beat you.

Would still like to use my roster by Saturday night.

Thanks.
I really wish that I would have saved the Aim conversation, cus you said, "Lock my team for the whole year, I don't need any free agents anyway, this is fucking stupid." You and I had a conversation at the beginning of the season and I asked you if you were going to complain the whole season and if you understood the way that the league would be run and you promised me that you understood and their would be no complaining. Then, with the first week not even done, you bitch and cry, then call me out on the yahoo page and then you have the nerve to come on here and call me out and bring up my commish duties as well. I honestly have no interest in unlocking you after you broke your promise and the way that you are making up these lies. I will leave it up to the league and their decision, but to me, your done.
Seeitsaveit13
Reactions:

Post by Seeitsaveit13 »

One of you needs to fix his roster because he's not handing you a win ;)
ImageImageImageImage
LGF
Reactions:

Post by LGF »

He has given me authority...and let it be known if I complain again or cause a fuss...Ill be kicked.
ImageImage
SuddenBlues
Reactions:

Post by SuddenBlues »

Man why haven't i known about this thread... its awesome lol

:)
trendon
Reactions:

Post by trendon »

Who is the Shin Nippon Koki Crushers?
ICE
Reactions:

Post by ICE »

trendon wrote:Who is the Shin Nippon Koki Crushers?
Jeffrey Morris
Dolemitesooner
Reactions:

Post by Dolemitesooner »

SuddenBlues wrote:Man why haven't i known about this thread... its awesome lol

:)
I just found this too.

Same old feisty crying bullshit. At some point he won't be part of the Ndl if he keeps acting like a 3 year old
LGF
Reactions:

Post by LGF »

which is why we all woinder why you are still here. :lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImage

Return to “Fantasy Sports”