Adios, Gentlemen

Out of the Park Baseball League

Moderators: TheGobOne, Cnasty, Ry, nick

RanDawg
Reactions:

Adios, Gentlemen

Post by RanDawg »

Time has come for me to step down as the owner of the Alcoholics. The way COVID has affected the way schools are run, I am basically reinventing the wheel on a daily basis even though I have taught junior high math for over 12 years. Add that my son is now in 7th grade and playing school sports along with his club soccer and my daughter upping her competitive gymnastics practices to 3 times per week...at the end of the day...I just don't have the time to commit to this wonderful league like I should.

I have enjoyed being here since the beginning, since the NDL started playing NCAA football so many years ago. It is a great band of brothers that I am going to miss.

I will check the boards when I can to see how things are going. May or may not post.

If things slow down (which I don't see that happening anytime soon), I would love to come back if I can.
TheGobOne
Reactions:

Re: Adios, Gentlemen

Post by TheGobOne »

Aww man that sucks. Take care and best of luck!
Wasted Memory
Reactions:

Post by Wasted Memory »

Take care Ran.
wdoupis
Reactions:

Post by wdoupis »

Take care Ran, if you ever want another shot just let me know.
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

God speed brother

Ryan posted a couple of seasons ago about wanting back in and was passed up last time. He should be next
ImageImageImage
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

RanDawg wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:31 pm Time has come for me to step down as the owner of the Alcoholics. The way COVID has affected the way schools are run, I am basically reinventing the wheel on a daily basis even though I have taught junior high math for over 12 years. Add that my son is now in 7th grade and playing school sports along with his club soccer and my daughter upping her competitive gymnastics practices to 3 times per week...at the end of the day...I just don't have the time to commit to this wonderful league like I should.

I have enjoyed being here since the beginning, since the NDL started playing NCAA football so many years ago. It is a great band of brothers that I am going to miss.

I will check the boards when I can to see how things are going. May or may not post.

If things slow down (which I don't see that happening anytime soon), I would love to come back if I can.
Best of luck to you and the family. Stick around and say hi... or just completely railroad posts when you're bored. :D
PSN: ReignOnU
Seeitsaveit13
Reactions:

Post by Seeitsaveit13 »

Will miss you Ran, best of luck
ImageImageImageImage
Weasel
Reactions:

Post by Weasel »

One of the OG "Dawgs". Champdawg, Randawg...
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

Sorry to hear this Ran. Best of luck to you and definitely stick around and post from time to time.
PSN: The_Niddler
TWITCH: The_Niddler
plasma1896
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by plasma1896 »

i stepped away from league for exact same reasons years ago, and i returned when they all went to college. see you in 5 years buddy. always a pleasure talking players.
qazhby
Reactions:

Post by qazhby »

Best of luck Ran

Return to “Old OOTP Baseball”