Waiting List

Out of the Park Baseball League

Moderators: TheGobOne, Cnasty, Ry, nick

I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

Waiting List

Post by I_S33M_THAB33T_U »

Is there one ? I just got the game this week. Enjoying the perfect team, But would like to get back in the league if possible
Seeitsaveit13
Reactions:

Re: Waiting List

Post by Seeitsaveit13 »

Pretty sure that puts you #1 on the list
ImageImageImageImage
I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

Seeitsaveit13 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:22 am Pretty sure that puts you #1 on the list
:lol: :lol:
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

Seeitsaveit13 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:22 am Pretty sure that puts you #1 on the list
Let's see
ImageImageImage
I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

GeorgesGoons wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:55 pm
Let's see
What are we seeing? Is there a spot open?
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

get rdy to replace a lot more coaches if iseem returns. theres a reason hes been ignored.
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

nick wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:04 am get rdy to replace a lot more coaches if iseem returns. theres a reason hes been ignored.
Good ole boys club now? Who's the coaches that need replaced?
ImageImageImage
I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

nick wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:04 am get rdy to replace a lot more coaches if iseem returns. theres a reason hes been ignored.
Lol, I see after 7 years something's never change. You aint got a clue still huh. I could care less if I come back or not, I just wanted to enjoy the game and asked that is all. But as I heard yesterday 3 and the 3 I knew it would be still for some reason have a cob up their ass.

I would love to hear after 7 years the reasons I am being ignored. Cause I knew about the game and how it work back then and who was cheating? dont give 2 fucks about any of that. I moved on, And came back and asked a simple question. If your still caught up from years ago, Then I am sorry your life is that misrable.
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

It would be good for the page counts to have these 2 together again! :)
There aren't any openings as of now I_S33M.
PSN: The_Niddler
TWITCH: The_Niddler
ajalves
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by ajalves »

The_Niddler wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:15 pm It would be good for the page counts to have these 2 together again! :)
There aren't any openings as of now I_S33M.
what?

didn't Ran just leave?
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

I just saw that thread after I read this thread. lol.
PSN: The_Niddler
TWITCH: The_Niddler
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

Quite a few mental midgets in this league. We have a guy that we know will be active but since a couple of people don't like him he is automatically out.
ImageImageImage
Weasel
Reactions:

Post by Weasel »

Which version is this waiting list for, football or basketball?
Seeitsaveit13
Reactions:

Post by Seeitsaveit13 »

I_S33M_THAB33T_U wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:15 pm
Lol, I see after 7 years something's never change. You aint got a clue still huh. I could care less if I come back or not, I just wanted to enjoy the game and asked that is all. But as I heard yesterday 3 and the 3 I knew it would be still for some reason have a cob up their ass.

I would love to hear after 7 years the reasons I am being ignored. Cause I knew about the game and how it work back then and who was cheating? dont give 2 fucks about any of that. I moved on, And came back and asked a simple question. If your still caught up from years ago, Then I am sorry your life is that misrable.
Yea I'm wondering who would leave because of you coming back. I was here when you were here and I sure don't remember anything that would make me leave if you came back.

That being said, I am not the waitlist administrator, and when I said the "you're probably first on the list" comment, it was because I didn't think we had a list. So I truly don't know where you did or didn't stand. I do know that I completely forgot about this post, and suggested a guy I work with to Billy about a month or two ago. I believe he's taking Houston as I was asked if he was still interested the other day and I confirmed that he was.

So if you got skipped because of him, I apologize, because I 1. Forgot about this post, and 2. Nominated someone to replace Houston when asked.

The only person I would ever be against coming back would be our buddy BrwnBear and I think we all know why :lol:
ImageImageImageImage
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

Seeitsaveit13 wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:04 pm

Yea I'm wondering who would leave because of you coming back. I was here when you were here and I sure don't remember anything that would make me leave if you came back.

That being said, I am not the waitlist administrator, and when I said the "you're probably first on the list" comment, it was because I didn't think we had a list. So I truly don't know where you did or didn't stand. I do know that I completely forgot about this post, and suggested a guy I work with to Billy about a month or two ago. I believe he's taking Houston as I was asked if he was still interested the other day and I confirmed that he was.

So if you got skipped because of him, I apologize, because I 1. Forgot about this post, and 2. Nominated someone to replace Houston when asked.

The only person I would ever be against coming back would be our buddy BrwnBear and I think we all know why :lol:
Well cheating isn't a direct reason to be expelled is it? Asking for a friend
ImageImageImage
Seeitsaveit13
Reactions:

Post by Seeitsaveit13 »

GeorgesGoons wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:24 pm
Seeitsaveit13 wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:04 pm

Well cheating isn't a direct reason to be expelled is it? Asking for a friend
It wouldn't appear so, no.
ImageImageImageImage
Neurotic
Reactions:

Post by Neurotic »

GeorgesGoons wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:24 pm Well cheating isn't a direct reason to be expelled is it? Asking for a friend
Uhhhh we don't talk about that!
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

Neurotic wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:33 am
GeorgesGoons wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:24 pm Well cheating isn't a direct reason to be expelled is it? Asking for a friend
You guys take passive aggressive to a whole new level :lol:
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

shel311 wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:50 am
Neurotic wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:33 am
You guys take passive aggressive to a whole new level :lol:
We'll take that approach while others take the blind eye approach. Now tell us passive aggressors which is worse, turning a blind eye or being passive aggressive about something?
ImageImageImage
Neurotic
Reactions:

Post by Neurotic »

Return to “Old OOTP Baseball”