Cod is 39.99 digital or hard copy.

This is the place for all Shooting games played in the NDL.
BFiVL
Reactions:

Cod is 39.99 digital or hard copy.

Post by BFiVL »

Fyi
jsence2
Reactions:

Re: Cod is 39.99 digital or hard copy.

Post by jsence2 »

Fucking hell....I just put mine on ebay last night w a BIN of $39.99

S14: N Texas 7-1
S15: Wake 8-5
S16-21: Washington 9-4, 10-3, 8-5, 9-4, 7-6, 6-7
S22: Ohio 8-5
S23: ECU 12-2
S24-26: Kentucky 8-5, 5-7, 5-7
Career: 102-61
trendon
Reactions:

Post by trendon »

And, for forty bucks, you are making the wrong choice. Promise; no trolling. But, Biffie and Mike won't change so none of you will. Adults, lol.
Seeitsaveit13
Reactions:

Post by Seeitsaveit13 »

Heard it was the first COD game to ever get officially price dropped?
ImageImageImageImage
BFiVL
Reactions:

Post by BFiVL »

Getting a jump on titanfall I imagine.

No offense taken trendon. I am sure after 5 months that BF plays very well but I was hard pressed to find many articles that was favorable to BF. My tastes are very similar to AJ and he lasted a week at best on BF. Not a fan of huge maps and "everyone gets a trophy" gameplay. I like earning helis and other " kill streaks" not just running to one and hopping in.

To each is own I guess. Cod ghosts has its faults (game modes and overall maps) but there has not been a COD game that plays as good or smooth since MW2. No connection problems or hit detection issues. Game is solid. Back to the kids table for me. I leave BF to the adults.
jsence2
Reactions:

Post by jsence2 »

BFiVL wrote:Getting a jump on titanfall I imagine.

No offense taken trendon. I am sure after 5 months that BF plays very well but I was hard pressed to find many articles that was favorable to BF. My tastes are very similar to AJ and he lasted a week at best on BF. Not a fan of huge maps and "everyone gets a trophy" gameplay. I like earning helis and other " kill streaks" not just running to one and hopping in.

To each is own I guess. Cod ghosts has its faults (game modes and overall maps) but there has not been a COD game that plays as good or smooth since MW2. No connection problems or hit detection issues. Game is solid. Back to the kids table for me. I leave BF to the adults.

And I'll say it again--play Domination on BF. Or Capture the Flag. Or play Team Deathmatch. Or play Rush.

Basing your like of the game off playing Conquest only isn't going to be a good experience if you don't like the big maps or the vehicles. Domination gives you smaller areas of the maps and all infantry. TD is no vehicles at all. Rush has some vehicles (not all of them) but it's scaled down, and only smaller areas of the map are open at once, it's much more about infantry fighting. You also don't get any vehicles on Rush until certain parts have been captured. Think of it like Demolition, except you have a life count (75) rather than a timer as the attacking team, and when you blow up the two points, two new ones pop up and the playable area shifts.

I honestly think AJ and you would enjoy the game a ton if you played one of those modes rather than Conquest.

The killstreaks were cool on COD when they were realistic stuff (AC130s, choppers, dogs, etc), but when you start getting things where you can see people through walls, or the map suddenly breaks apart and the colors change....meh.

Hoos
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by Hoos »

Ghosts is better after the DLC drop. New maps are much better. It doesn't even seem that all the gimmick scopes play as big a role because there are normal traffic patterns again.
BFiVL
Reactions:

Post by BFiVL »

There are zero overpowered kill streaks on this cod. For a huge fan of the target finder that put a GIGANTIC red square around enemies how is a kill streak that pulses for 30-45 secs player location worse? Answer is it's not. It's not used widespread anyway or changes a game if used. Like I said earlier, ghosts has faults but game play can't be argued.
jsence2
Reactions:

Post by jsence2 »

BFiVL wrote:There are zero overpowered kill streaks on this cod. For a huge fan of the target finder that put a GIGANTIC red square around enemies how is a kill streak that pulses for 30-45 secs player location worse? Answer is it's not. It's not used widespread anyway or changes a game if used. Like I said earlier, ghosts has faults but game play can't be argued.

Didn't say they were overpowered, just said I don't like them lol. I can't do futuristic shooters, dunno why, just can't get into them. Same goes for the "tech".

I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

Post by I_S33M_THAB33T_U »

jsence2 wrote:
BFiVL wrote:There are zero overpowered kill streaks on this cod. For a huge fan of the target finder that put a GIGANTIC red square around enemies how is a kill streak that pulses for 30-45 secs player location worse? Answer is it's not. It's not used widespread anyway or changes a game if used. Like I said earlier, ghosts has faults but game play can't be argued.

I can't do futuristic shooters, dunno why, just can't get into them.

Well you wont need to get the next COD either then, Already said it was going futuristic. But really all you used in BLOPS2 was the Fag finder( new one is no different, Just changed the pink box to orange glow.

And the Oracle is a nice feature, You can see where guys are located, Kinda like a advanced UAV.

Still dogs or wolves. Helicopters, and most of the same stuff. To me it plays better then last few COD's.

And I would agree with Jason on the fact AJ n Bama would enjoy the Dom or TD end of BF4, But that would be about it. I like these modes more then Conquest also, Smaller areas of the map w/o all the vehicles.

@ Bama - Still think Bayview is a redone Boardwalk, There is a couple spots that are exactly the same. This is only thing I hate, COD can't make any new maps, Might as well just charge someone $50- $100 for every map they made for the use over all games imo.
jsence2
Reactions:

Post by jsence2 »

I_S33M_THAB33T_U wrote:
jsence2 wrote:

I can't do futuristic shooters, dunno why, just can't get into them.

Well you wont need to get the next COD either then, Already said it was going futuristic. But really all you used in BLOPS2 was the Fag finder( new one is no different, Just changed the pink box to orange glow.

And the Oracle is a nice feature, You can see where guys are located, Kinda like a advanced UAV.

Still dogs or wolves. Helicopters, and most of the same stuff. To me it plays better then last few COD's.

And I would agree with Jason on the fact AJ n Bama would enjoy the Dom or TD end of BF4, But that would be about it. I like these modes more then Conquest also, Smaller areas of the map w/o all the vehicles.

@ Bama - Still think Bayview is a redone Boardwalk, There is a couple spots that are exactly the same. This is only thing I hate, COD can't make any new maps, Might as well just charge someone $50- $100 for every map they made for the use over all games imo.

I actually on'y used the target finder on some long range weapons. When I ran short range (shotgun and the sub machine gun, can't remember the name) I ran no scope. Other long range, I would run Beefy's IR scope.

Return to “Shooters”