Season Thread - NDL College Fantasy Football League

Various fantasy sports leagues for NDL members.
BIGmike
Site Admin
Reactions:

Re: Season Thread - NDL College Fantasy Football League

Post by BIGmike »

Adam Muema saves my ass yet again.
Mtwasik
Reactions:

Post by Mtwasik »

Yes, its a rematch in the title game. Will the Las Vegas Avengers pick the right running back this time, or will Honey Badgers defend their title?

Semifinal results -
Las Vegas Avengers 175.9 Mizzou Hawkeyes 143.15
Crowes 116.7 Honey Badgers 126.25

Carl put up a good fight with the second highest score of the game, but 57 points from Avengers RB Carlos Hyde was too much to overcome (doesn't even count the 50 points I left on the bench with the Rice RB).

BigMike slips into the title game, thanks to 22 points from the SDSU RB in the final game of the day. Getting outscored by 31 at the QB position didn't help either.
Mtwasik
Reactions:

Post by Mtwasik »

Sorry this is so late, but haven't had a second to breathe the past week it's felt like.

In the championship game of season 7 of the NDL CFFL, Mtwasik's Avengers claims its first-ever league championship title, thanks to a 179.1-144.7 win over BigMike's Honey Badgers team. In the end, the tandem of Fresno State QB Derek Carr (56.7 pts) and WR DaVante Adams (48.6 pts) was too much for the Badgers.

Congrats to BigMike for his second place finish, I'll be sending you your payout tonight. And third place goes to Carl, let me know how you want your 3rd place money.

I hope everyone had fun playing this year, and wants to come back for another year. Thinking there will be at least 2 rule changes for next season. First, we will go through week 14 (which would have been this weekend). Second, I will add a 10th scoring spot, a RB/WR flex position. But that will be talked about again next summer.

Return to “Fantasy Sports”