No more NCAA

Find the latest Playstation news and information here.
fsupenguin
Reactions:

Re: No more NCAA

Post by fsupenguin »

LetsGoPeay wrote:
shel311 wrote:
OracleHCR wrote:the shuffle pass option is the play that never works for me. ever
Yea, the actual shovel part never works. It basically becomes just a regular speed option for me.
I've completed it a couple times and gotten decent yardage. But usually it just gets knocked down. One time it even got intercepted.
If you catch the defense blizing from the outside it can be a very big play.
LetsGoPeay
Reactions:

Post by LetsGoPeay »

fsupenguin wrote:
LetsGoPeay wrote:
shel311 wrote:
OracleHCR wrote:the shuffle pass option is the play that never works for me. ever
Yea, the actual shovel part never works. It basically becomes just a regular speed option for me.
I've completed it a couple times and gotten decent yardage. But usually it just gets knocked down. One time it even got intercepted.
That's part of my problem. My o-line isn't is as porous as a sieve and my QB is dodging guys and just trying to get rid of the ball.
fsupenguin
Reactions:

Post by fsupenguin »

LetsGoPeay wrote:
fsupenguin wrote:
LetsGoPeay wrote:
shel311 wrote:
That's part of my problem. My o-line isn't is as porous as a sieve and my QB is dodging guys and just trying to get rid of the ball.
Even with using weaker teams I find telling my blockers to block to outside or inside, depending on what play I am running, or what I think the defense is doing, at least gives me a chance. Do you do this?
LetsGoPeay
Reactions:

Post by LetsGoPeay »

fsupenguin wrote:Even with using weaker teams I find telling my blockers to block to outside or inside, depending on what play I am running, or what I think the defense is doing, at least gives me a chance. Do you do this?
Nope, I pretty much do nothing pre-snap other than a hot route occasionally.
fsupenguin
Reactions:

Post by fsupenguin »

Well it does help, and while a strong defense is still going to beat a weaker O-line, you can at least make one or two reads before your QB gets killed.

Return to “Playstation”