Weekly Country Club Tournaments

This is the place for all Golf games played in the NDL.
Downing11
Reactions:

Weekly Country Club Tournaments

Post by Downing11 »

Weekly tournaments will begin and end at midnight on Sundays. The first one is at Augusta. I'll try to remain consistent with the timing of these each week. Once everyone gets their players built up, if we decide to do some kind of league, we can then decide if we will do so via these weekly tournaments or if we do them separately like we did last year.
Downing11
Reactions:

Re: Weekly Country Club Tournaments

Post by Downing11 »

Buckeye, I think you were the highest eligible finisher this week. Hence, if you don't already have it, you win my Pinehurst Code that I got. It also comes in the 14 course bundle you can buy, so let me know if you don't have that and I'll give you my code. If you do, I'll offer it up to the next person in line, not sure who that was, I'll have to check tonight when I get back home.
buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by buckeye76 »

I downloaded the 14 course bundle a while back. So if that's it please pass it on. But Thanks
Downing11
Reactions:

Post by Downing11 »

Okay, will do.

Anyone on the game now that can check who finished behind buckeye? I'm thinking either Baker or AUTiger but am not sure.
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

I believe it was tiger. Will check after I finish my first round
ImageImageImage
autiger730
Reactions:

Post by autiger730 »

I don't think it was me. I got frustrated in that last round and pretty much tapped out and just tried to get done. I think I finished +2 for the tourney.
PSN & 360: AUTiger730
Downing11
Reactions:

Post by Downing11 »

autiger730 wrote:I don't think it was me. I got frustrated in that last round and pretty much tapped out and just tried to get done. I think I finished +2 for the tourney.
It was Baker and then Tiger.

Baker, let me know if you got the 14 course DLC pack. If not, the code is yours.
Baker
Reactions:

Post by Baker »

Downing11 wrote:
autiger730 wrote:I don't think it was me. I got frustrated in that last round and pretty much tapped out and just tried to get done. I think I finished +2 for the tourney.

Baker, let me know if you got the 14 course DLC pack. If not, the code is yours.
No I don't have the 14 course DLC. Is this code just for Pinehurst or for all 14? If its just for Pinehurst and its in the 14 course pack, go ahead and give it to someone else because I plan on getting the pack in the next day or so.
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

Since everyone keeps passing it by I'd like it if no one claims it please :D
jsence2
Reactions:

Post by jsence2 »

Cnasty wrote:Since everyone keeps passing it by I'd like it if no one claims it please :D

Slow your role! :P

S14: N Texas 7-1
S15: Wake 8-5
S16-21: Washington 9-4, 10-3, 8-5, 9-4, 7-6, 6-7
S22: Ohio 8-5
S23: ECU 12-2
S24-26: Kentucky 8-5, 5-7, 5-7
Career: 102-61
Downing11
Reactions:

Post by Downing11 »

Baker wrote:
Downing11 wrote:

No I don't have the 14 course DLC. Is this code just for Pinehurst or for all 14? If its just for Pinehurst and its in the 14 course pack, go ahead and give it to someone else because I plan on getting the pack in the next day or so.
AUTiger, Pinehurst is yours if you want it/don't have or plan on getting the 14 course DLC pack. Let me know.
autiger730
Reactions:

Post by autiger730 »

I might get it, not sure. Not really interested in the fantasy courses. Anyone know what courses are in the 14?
PSN & 360: AUTiger730

Return to “Golf”