New in the NDL

New to the NDL? Introduce yourself here.
buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Re: New in the NDL

Post by buckeye76 »

The_Niddler wrote:
Whittness10 wrote:
The_Niddler wrote:
Whittness10 wrote:Just read the post tonight that i'm being called up to the NDL. So i'm on here to introduce myself, my name is Anthony and i'm from Ohio. I'm excited for the opportunity to get to play in the league and I look forward to meeting a lot of new people and having some fun. Hope I don't screw things up too bad.

Welcome and what part of Ohio?
I've been in Mansfield for a little over 2 years now. The rest i've spent in the Sandusky area.

I am up near Cleveland in South Euclid.
We will have to get NDL Ohio together sometimes and our surrounding brothers of course.

I get to see Whitt about once a week.....Welcome to the league.
Weasel
Reactions:

Post by Weasel »

Alright, I know there is some play in your name but I cant figure it out. What gives?
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

is this the old guy Whit? All we need now is Rivard and this is like 2005 PS2 NCAA days all over again.
Whittness10
Reactions:

Post by Whittness10 »

This name stems back to high school when I first started playing Fantasy Baseball. The other teams thought it would be clever to call me Jehovah's Whittness, since my last name is Whitt. So the name has stuck through Fantasy Football and so on and so forth. Thanks for all the welcomes. I look forward to meeting a lot of new people.

Return to “League Introductions”