3rd Season 'Fade'

All NDL or video game football related conversations go here.
nick
Reactions:

Re: 3rd Season 'Fade'

Post by nick »

lol its hard for me to play non online/sports games. I was playing batman arkham assylum and half way through i stopped and said fuck it. I like the options, ability to choose shit like in sports games and cod. a
packsyD22
Reactions:

Post by packsyD22 »

nick wrote:lol its hard for me to play non online/sports games. I was playing batman arkham assylum and half way through i stopped and said fuck it. I like the options, ability to choose shit like in sports games and cod. a
I loved that Batman game but fuck me did it get repetitive at times.
Yragha1
Reactions:

Post by Yragha1 »

"Learned my lesson"

-Signed,
Pitiful Kent St. coach
PSN: UHFan007 / AIM: Yragha1
Dcane7
Reactions:

Post by Dcane7 »

I just find it annoying when you're trying to get a game in and/or over with and you see your opponent on psn on another game that probably has no significance besides personal enjoyment........(I'm not talking about you bossman so don't get your panties in a bunch lol)....Seriously if you've committed to something and are loosing interest what better what to get it out of the way then to just play your games.....then you don't have to worry about the scheduling boards, the constant IM's from coaches, and the messages on PSN. Play, get it done and then go back to your enjoyment......I personally will nag the hell out of you to play so I can get my game, stats, points and all of the above in and out of the way. I'm not loosing interest but god damn man just get it in already............that was my rant for the season.........back to my quiet corner now :D
Weasel
Reactions:

Post by Weasel »

Dcane7 wrote:I personally will nag the hell out of you to play so I can get my game, stats, points and all of the above in and out of the way.
Ive been having to play my games in advance for the past three seasons and havent had an issue
razorback44
Reactions:

Post by razorback44 »

Dcane7 wrote:I personally will nag the hell out of you to play
I just wanted to let you know well in advance that outside of Saturday I am wide open to play our game. :lol:
AIM: lazydayz446
PSN: lazydayz44

VeniVediV1ci
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by VeniVediV1ci »

ChampDizzle wrote:I play alot of lobby games as well and 80% or higher I played against Ohio St and Alabama. It is alot easier to beat a cheeser than a straight player cause once you figure out how to stop the cheese, they almost never try something different.
qb contain is the goat for the scramblers
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

VeniVediV1ci wrote:
ChampDizzle wrote:I play alot of lobby games as well and 80% or higher I played against Ohio St and Alabama. It is alot easier to beat a cheeser than a straight player cause once you figure out how to stop the cheese, they almost never try something different.
Wow, it actually works for once?
autiger730
Reactions:

Post by autiger730 »

shel311 wrote:
VeniVediV1ci wrote:
only if you have fast DE's and you have to hot route your DTs to straight blitz, or else they can just run straight up the middle. The really fast QBs can still be a bitch they are the type that likes runs back then out. I have actually found that if you go to just a random match instead of the lobby, the cheese is a lot less prevalent. I've had some really good, straight games lately. About one out of every four has been bad, the rest have been bearable at the least.
PSN & 360: AUTiger730
cdub21
Reactions:

Post by cdub21 »

shel311 wrote:
VeniVediV1ci wrote:
it works as long as the qb rolls out. if he stays in pocket or they run up middle your fucked
VeniVediV1ci
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by VeniVediV1ci »

the cheesers just roll out and if you have to manually spy (even with the shitty tackling in all EA games now) then you can do it and get to the guy.

Scramblers are tough for a little while, but usually they suck at defense so once you stop it they quit
Yragha1
Reactions:

Post by Yragha1 »

So is this it for NCAA '11 or we gonna start a new season after this one?
ajalves
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by ajalves »

Yragha1 wrote:So is this it for NCAA '11 or we gonna start a new season after this one?

this is it
Nole4real
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Nole4real »

Yragha1 wrote:So is this it for NCAA '11 or we gonna start a new season after this one?

:P
Seeitsaveit13
Reactions:

Post by Seeitsaveit13 »

Nole4real wrote:

:P
:lol:
ImageImageImageImage
Yragha1
Reactions:

Post by Yragha1 »

Um, tell me again where it states in AJ's opening post that this season is this edition's last?

I must've missed it. :shock:
texasfan4444
Reactions:

Post by texasfan4444 »

Yragha1 wrote:Um, tell me again where it states in AJ's opening post that this season is this edition's last?

its always been just 3 gary. at least in the NDL it has only been 3 per version.
Yragha1
Reactions:

Post by Yragha1 »

texasfan4444 wrote:
Yragha1 wrote:Um, tell me again where it states in AJ's opening post that this season is this edition's last?

its always been just 3 gary. at least in the NDL it has only been 3 per version.
Thanks for confirming Luis cause I knew it wasn't IN THERE.
Nole4real
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Nole4real »

Yragha1 wrote:
texasfan4444 wrote:

Thanks for confirming Luis cause I knew it wasn't IN THERE.

lol, calm tha f down Gary, it was a joke

and if you want to get technical, although its not explicitly stated, if you use your big boy brain you can get the jest of it
ajalves wrote: Please be aware, veteran or rookie, someone we like or not, if you drop mid 3rd season you will be taken off the boards, and will NOT be back when the new game drops in July. You know, when all the sudden guys arent so 'busy'
i can understand it may be a huge leap for you to think abstractly and understand whats being said so next time we'll make sure to be more clear for you.

again, it was a joke an and excuse to post a great gif

simma down
DRiccio21
Reactions:

Post by DRiccio21 »

Return to “NDL Open Forum”