Slow-Moving Dynasty-NCAA 10 Edition

Moderators: jsence2, Wasted Memory

steelcitychaos
Reactions:

Re: Slow-Moving Dynasty

Post by steelcitychaos »

Ok Fellas, I have the rosters downloaded and we are almost ready to go... Just a couple of final issues to clear up

I was playing around with the online dynasty tonight to see what its like and saw some things that brought up some questions(side note: I sent some invites out just to see how it works so please ignore them if you received one)

1st question
I see that it gives the capability for a team to change conferances if it chooses(example-colorado can switch with washington state)

Is there anyone that would like to have there team switch to a differant conferance?

2nd question

Is the majority ok with starting at least the first season on AA? After the first season I will ask the question again to see if the majority would like to go to heisman or stay with AA.

3rd question
I see it gives an option for recruiting as far as diffilculty--AA, Heisman---I am going to set this to AA and handle this the same way as question 2.

I plan on starting the season on Monday night---If you have doubts about your team please give me your final answer by Sunday night if possible.

One other thing the reason I am not starting the season until Monday is because one of our sons is in a hospital 120 miles north of where we live and every Friday we drive up to see him and come home Sunday. For those of you that are not familiar with my situation you can go to this link
http://www.onlinedynasty.net/forum/view ... 12&t=12431

Here is the list of coaches and Teams

Colorado--Myself---I might change my team
Cincy--UCweiser
Toledo--Cnotes008
West Virginia--TerpsMustDie
Washington St--dakshdar
Miami--jsence
Auburn--ReignOn U
New Mexico--LetsGoPeay
Illinois--brwnbear
Oklahoma--cameron99933
TerpsMustDie
Reactions:

Re: Slow-Moving Dynasty

Post by TerpsMustDie »

Hope the little guy is getting better Steel.

I've got a quick suggestion. I think it would be helpful to start a new thread titled Slow Moving Dynasty - NCAA 11 Edition, or something like that. It's kind of cluttered at 27 pages on this current thread.

Return to “Online Dynasty”