League Results?

League rules, pertinent Links, and league announcements can be found here.
The_Niddler
Reactions:

League Results?

Post by The_Niddler »

I apologize if this info is posted somewhere else, I could not find it though.

Do we post the final results anywhere?
Like the results of each Bowl game in one thread

Also, when do we get to see the final ranking and how we did on coaching reports and how our draft position looks for next season?

Sorry, just being my first season in the league, I am anxious to see everything.

Thanks,
JD
PSN: The_Niddler
TWITCH: The_Niddler
Nole4real
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Re: League Results?

Post by Nole4real »

The_Niddler wrote:I apologize if this info is posted somewhere else, I could not find it though.

Do we post the final results anywhere?
Like the results of each Bowl game in one thread

Also, when do we get to see the final ranking and how we did on coaching reports and how our draft position looks for next season?

Sorry, just being my first season in the league, I am anxious to see everything.

Thanks,
JD

There isnt a thread on bowl results. You would just use LD - http://leaguedaddy.com/leagues/?lid=758

We dont do "Final" rankings anymore (post bowl games).

Unfortunately for you historically this is the longest window of time between season end and receiving points and draft list and etc

We usually are in so much need for a break, those dont actual come out until June/July as the new game is about to come out and we're about to start the new season.

Howeva, Aj being a better commish than I, I think he's (and bigmike) working on those now (not guranteed though)
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Re: League Results?

Post by The_Niddler »

No problem at all Nole, thanks for the update, I was just curious of when I would see the results.

Thanks,
JD
PSN: The_Niddler
TWITCH: The_Niddler

Return to “NCAA Dynasty League Information”