NDL:L - Week 2 - League Update

A fast-paced NCAA league for those in the NDL looking to get some extra games in.

Moderator: ReignOnU

ReignOnU
Reactions:

NDL:L - Week 2 - League Update

Post by ReignOnU »

A quick little "State of the League" address.

We're heading to the end of week 2 (Sunday night, 3/14) and the goal was to have 5 games played by this point. I decided against the idea of an absolute quota, but I do hope that everyone is doing everything they can to keep pace.

Overall, I'm thrilled with where we're at, but quite of few of these games were played in week 1, while week 2 has been fairly quiet so far.

As of today, we have 7 teams short of our weekly goal of 5.

If for any reason, you guys aren't interested or don't believe you'll be able to keep pace, please get in touch with me. We have coaches that are waiting to join up.

If you have any situations that have slowed you up so far, just keep me informed. I have no issue with it as long as you're sure that you'll get all of your games in. (johnnyp is still the man for doing what he did... thanks a ton!)

Keep the good work fellas, I think everyone is having a lot of fun with it. I was looking through some average stats and team stats and it's pretty obvious the offenses are quite a bit more open here, than they were in the regular NDL. Remember, this is all about having fun... and I think these stats show that everyone is!
PSN: ReignOnU
Mtwasik
Reactions:

Re: NDL:L - Week 2 - League Update

Post by Mtwasik »

I'll be catching up next week, been out this week working the MWC tournament.
Weasel
Reactions:

Post by Weasel »

Done :)
huskerskev84
Reactions:

Post by huskerskev84 »

I think i posted somewhere, but i've been out of town for awhile and should be home sometime during the middle of next week.
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

I was in Vegas for a bit. I'm back home now and should be back on my normal schedule starting tomorrow or Tuesday.
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

I've got a PM out to oldschoola, if I don't hear back while I'm @ work tomorrow, I'll pass him up and move on to #2 on the list.
JohnnyP
Reactions:

Post by JohnnyP »

any update on the new south carolina coach? thats the only one left i need to play
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

Nothing as of this morning. I'll be moving on to the next person on the list. I also have another spot that I'll need to fill after that.
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

South Carolina is filled... oldschoola came through. Hit him up for games, he has some catching up to do! :-)
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

I sent an offer for the open MSU spot, but there was no response. I've offered the spot to the next 2 on the list. I also have another position that I will be looking to fill once MSU is filled.
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

I do plan to run an NDLL Season 2. It will likely be a similar format. Maybe we'll drop down to to B- and lower... or bump up to B+... that's to be determined later.

Just to get this out in the open now though, I will be cutting back to 20/24 coaches. The cut back will be 100% based on activity levels. Please be sure you're doing your best to get your games in. Any coaches that are cut that wish to stick around will be placed on the wait list.

Remember that this Sunday you should be aiming for 9 games and I'll get you a final deadline on the 12 games at a later time.
tig5165
Reactions:

Post by tig5165 »

good stuff...this has been fun...even though I completely suck with TCU
Most nights from 6-8 pm eastern I can run
AIM: tig5165 (sometimes people say that can't see me on AIM if so just email me as it goes right to my phone)
PSN tag: tiger5165
masstiger5165@yahoo.com
JohnnyP
Reactions:

Post by JohnnyP »

i would be interested in another season if possible
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

I'm working to keep us filled up for this season, I'd love to see an extremely low amount of SIMs and I want to make sure everyone gets a chance to play other people. That's what we're here for... fun and enjoying the game still!
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

I've filled the MSU spot, just waiting for the sign up. We've also got another coach that is looking to move on. I believe I have that spot filled, as soon as the coach signs up, I'll make the swap.

Keep it moving guys!
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

Yragha and I S33M are in. Shel has moved on. I have been notified of another team looking to be replaced. I'll act on this as quick as I can. I still haven't heard back from the other's on the wait list and we might be tapped.

Thanks - Mike

Return to “NDL: Lightning”