Sorry Guys

This is the place for all Golf games played in the NDL.
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Sorry Guys

Post by GeorgesGoons »

Been a little busy as of late so I haven't been able to get any tournies in. The family and I took an impromptu trip to the grand canyon this weekend and I am off to Alabama for 7 weeks this Saturday. Once I get settled in there I'll have plenty of time to BS around on the PS3 after any homework is done.
ImageImageImage
OracleHCR
Reactions:

Re: Sorry Guys

Post by OracleHCR »

Where in Alabama are you going?
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

OracleHCR wrote:Where in Alabama are you going?
Fort Rucker, wherever the fuck that is.
ImageImageImage
OracleHCR
Reactions:

Post by OracleHCR »

It's near Enterprise and not far from Dothan. Pretty much in the middle of nowhere. If you get some free time you can head down to Panama City Beach. It is about 2 hours away.
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

OracleHCR wrote:It's near Enterprise and not far from Dothan. Pretty much in the middle of nowhere. If you get some free time you can head down to Panama City Beach. It is about 2 hours away.
I may get some people to go down there for a weekend, if they let us go that far.
ImageImageImage
autiger730
Reactions:

Post by autiger730 »

GeorgesGoons wrote:
OracleHCR wrote:It's near Enterprise and not far from Dothan. Pretty much in the middle of nowhere. If you get some free time you can head down to Panama City Beach. It is about 2 hours away.
I may get some people to go down there for a weekend, if they let us go that far.
If you ever get to McClellan, hit me up. It is mostly DHS now, but I think there is still some military stuff that goes on from time to time.
PSN & 360: AUTiger730

Return to “Golf”