Ultimate Team 13

This is the place for all Soccer games played in the NDL.
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Re: Ultimate Team 13

Post by ReignOnU »

Buy packs.
PSN: ReignOnU
LetsGoPeay
Reactions:

Post by LetsGoPeay »

Dcane7 wrote:very new to all of this. any help would be appreciated guys
Basically you're creating a fantasy team that you'll play games with. You buy and sell players using coins, which can be earned mostly from playing matches but from other things as well. You can do this on the PS3 or on the FUT Web App (http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team). You can buy packs of players using coins or real money as well. You want to start up with a team from a particular league or country in mind. I have a team from the Russian League (http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate- ... pnImlh:ps3). It's slow going at first but as you accumulate coins you'll be able to gradually upgrade your team. Chemistry is important in the way your team plays. You take hits on chemistry if you play guys out of position, in a formation they're made for, or if they are from different leagues or countries.

There are a lot of guides and tutorials on the web. Just Google FIFA Ultimate Team and you'll find about anything you need.
Dcane7
Reactions:

Post by Dcane7 »

LetsGoPeay wrote:
Dcane7 wrote:very new to all of this. any help would be appreciated guys
Basically you're creating a fantasy team that you'll play games with. You buy and sell players using coins, which can be earned mostly from playing matches but from other things as well. You can do this on the PS3 or on the FUT Web App (http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team). You can buy packs of players using coins or real money as well. You want to start up with a team from a particular league or country in mind. I have a team from the Russian League (http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate- ... pnImlh:ps3). It's slow going at first but as you accumulate coins you'll be able to gradually upgrade your team. Chemistry is important in the way your team plays. You take hits on chemistry if you play guys out of position, in a formation they're made for, or if they are from different leagues or countries.

There are a lot of guides and tutorials on the web. Just Google FIFA Ultimate Team and you'll find about anything you need.
Thanks Peay. I have started a team and got a few packs so everyone is pretty much gold but I need to learn more about positions because I may not have the right people in the right places as I can see the chemistry change you are talking about. But I will play more and read up on the sites and get information from google to try to get situated. I appreciate the information. Just trying to get a team ready for the league wasn't sure if it was decided if we were going with UT or not so just want to be prepared. This information is a great start so thank you again.
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

So every I've gone into FUT to practice and play an offline tournament, I get booted from the server about 1min into the game. Anyone hear of this issue?
LetsGoPeay
Reactions:

Post by LetsGoPeay »

ReignOnU wrote:So every I've gone into FUT to practice and play an offline tournament, I get booted from the server about 1min into the game. Anyone hear of this issue?
Yep, I can't play offline tournaments or Team of the Week matches at all. It happens every time.
Dcane7
Reactions:

Post by Dcane7 »

BIGmike wrote:None of them really interest me. Surprised Gervinho didn't get one.
I have him on my FUT. YOU WANT HIM?
Dcane7
Reactions:

Post by Dcane7 »

LetsGoPeay wrote:
ReignOnU wrote:So every I've gone into FUT to practice and play an offline tournament, I get booted from the server about 1min into the game. Anyone hear of this issue?
Yep, I can't play offline tournaments or Team of the Week matches at all. It happens every time.
Only issue I have is if I try to play an offline division game it freezes. Can play anything else but that with no problem.
Seeitsaveit13
Reactions:

Post by Seeitsaveit13 »

Crazy pack available right now. It's 100k coins or 2k fifa points. 24 players, all rare, all gold. I had some leftover points so I bought it. Got a SIF Jordi Alba, a few guys worth 1-4k each, and then the usual scrubs. It was just cool to open a pack like that
ImageImageImageImage
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

Limited quantities?

I need to build up my bankroll and get a 2nd great team or get 1-2 missing stars for my current team.

I've been loving my Serie A/Italian combo team that I built. Finally getting the time to play some FIFA lately. It's been a ton of fun. Started the online seasons and quickly advanced 2x already.

Balotelli
Cavani
IF Milito
Pato
Robinho
Maggio
Pirlo
DiVaio
Zanetti
Cambiasso
De Rossi
Balzaretti
Chiellini
Ogbonna
Abate
Criscito
Boateng
Zarate
Gamberini
Marchetti

Cavani/IF Milito/Pato/Boateng are an amazing front 4, usually with Maggio, to start.
Seeitsaveit13
Reactions:

Post by Seeitsaveit13 »

ReignOnU wrote:Limited quantities?

I need to build up my bankroll and get a 2nd great team or get 1-2 missing stars for my current team.

I've been loving my Serie A/Italian combo team that I built. Finally getting the time to play some FIFA lately. It's been a ton of fun. Started the online seasons and quickly advanced 2x already.

Balotelli
Cavani
IF Milito
Pato
Robinho
Maggio
Pirlo
DiVaio
Zanetti
Cambiasso
De Rossi
Balzaretti
Chiellini
Ogbonna
Abate
Criscito
Boateng
Zarate
Gamberini
Marchetti

Cavani/IF Milito/Pato/Boateng are an amazing front 4, usually with Maggio, to start.
You can only buy 1
ImageImageImageImage
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

Bought it. That was expensive. I want a refund.
LetsGoPeay
Reactions:

Post by LetsGoPeay »

I played some FUT today for the first time in a month or so. My Russian League team is still awesome up front and shit at the back. Good thing I've got IF Akinfeev back there. He gets a workout.
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

I absolutely can not wait until we get that fantasy draft league running. I'm so anxious I'm about to take off and run it, lol.
Dcane7
Reactions:

Post by Dcane7 »

I'm still working on my team. Being that I don't know a lot about soccer it hurts my concept lol. Wish I could find some in form players like peays team but no luck in the packs yet. I've got about 1400+ fifa points left and wanted to get the one 2k pack but gotta wait to add more points lol.
Dcane7
Reactions:

Post by Dcane7 »

Squad right now

Darren bent
Daniel sturridge
Kieran Gibbs
Davide santon
Sylvain distin
Marko Marin
Matt Jarvis
Lucas Rodrigues m. Silva
Landon Donovan
Scott Parker x2
Tom huddlestone
Welliton soares de morias
David de gea Quintana
Bacary Sagna
Jan vertonghen
Rio Ferdinand
Paolo de ceglie
Ramirez santos do Nascimen
Theo Walcott x2
Gervais Yao kouassi
Jack Wilshire
Jermain Defoe
And some fill ins lol
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

ReignOnU wrote:I absolutely can not wait until we get that fantasy draft league running. I'm so anxious I'm about to take off and run it, lol.
do it. since the draft itself will take a while. im in obv
Seeitsaveit13
Reactions:

Post by Seeitsaveit13 »

Not that it really matters... But this has to be the worst totw yet
ImageImageImageImage
Dcane7
Reactions:

Post by Dcane7 »

Seeitsaveit13 wrote:Not that it really matters... But this has to be the worst totw yet
+1
BIGmike
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by BIGmike »

Seeitsaveit13 wrote:Not that it really matters... But this has to be the worst totw yet
Except for that damn Lukaku.
Seeitsaveit13
Reactions:

Post by Seeitsaveit13 »

BIGmike wrote:
Except for that damn Lukaku.
That's the only 1
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Soccer”