Survival Football-2 strike league(yahoo)

Various fantasy sports leagues for NDL members.
steelcitychaos
Reactions:

Survival Football-2 strike league(yahoo)

Post by steelcitychaos »

This is through Yahoo

I have been doing this league over the last few years, and if any of you took part in Uuaww's last year it is the same concept. Either way I will explain how it works

Entry fee to start is ($20) due before the week 1 of the NFL Season

Pick the team that you feel will win there game that week

If You Pick Correctly

If you pick correctly then you move on to the following week, there is a catch you CAN NOT PICK any of the winners you have picked in previous weeks.

To keep advancing you have to pick a differant winner every week

If you Pick In-Correctly

You have the Option, to use your second chance to continue, but it will cost you an additional $10 to continue. Money is Due before following weeks games.

Tie-Breaker

1st Criteria
-if 2 or more people tie then whoever used fewer chances to continue will be the winner

2nd Criteria
-if 2 or more people have used the same amount of chances to continue then the money will be split accordingly.

How to Sign Up
Here is the information you will need.
To allow other people to join this group send them the Group ID# (3120) and the Password (steelcity)

When you sign up, please use the letters NDL, so it will be easier to track on my part. If you want to invite anyone else outside of the NDL to participate then make sure you instruct them about when the money is due.

How to Pay
Once you have signed up I will send you my paypal account. If there is anyone that would not like to use Paypal, then I can send you my address to send payment or work another option out with you.
If payment is not received by the first week of games or after the following week of using your 2nd chance

100% Guarantee
That it is a Winner Take all League.

If 20 people participate and only use 1 chance then the payout will be $400
Uuaww
Reactions:

Re: Survival Football-2 strike league(yahoo)

Post by Uuaww »

ill be doing my version for free as well for a ps3 game.

Return to “Fantasy Sports”