Keeper League Trade Advice

Various fantasy sports leagues for NDL members.
Bernie32
Reactions:

Keeper League Trade Advice

Post by Bernie32 »

Some info first.. we are allowed to keep 5, must drop to 7 by Super Bowl, drop down to 5 by second week of preseason. No cap on how long we can keep a player or any other rules.

We have NBA-style draft lottery for 6 non-playoff teams. I had fifth-worst, so I have 2 balls for the top pick.

My roster is Peyton Manning, Adrian Peterson, Michael Turner, Jamaal Charles, Larry Fitzgerald, Antonio Gates, and (Andy Dalton/Torrey Smith).

The guy that has Cam Newton is looking for a first and third round pick for him. (He has Tom Brady also and is a Pats fan, so he is trading Newton.)

He says he has offer from the champ of a first and second, but that is 12th each round and he'll take 1st and 3rd from me. I played it off, I already got Peyton, don't want to part with a first round, I told him I'll do a position player and a fourth.

Do you trade for him?
LGF
Reactions:

Re: Keeper League Trade Advice

Post by LGF »

Don't do it. CAM isnt a must have fantasy player...shoot. Robert Griffin could be a good draft player and he could probably put up similar #s.

Basically...you have Peyton. You dont need 2 starters.
ImageImage
JohnnyP
Reactions:

Re: Keeper League Trade Advice

Post by JohnnyP »

I would do it in a heartbeat. Cam is young and a keeper for a longass time. I think payton is done. If you do not trade for him go after luck in late rounds and run with him.

Return to “Fantasy Sports”