***Season 24 Draft Order*** WITH FINAL RESULTS

Nole4real
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Re: ***Season 24 Draft Order*** UPDATED

Post by Nole4real »

NCSUholmey wrote:
buckeye76 wrote:Almost forgot to Welcome BigMike and Shel back, not to mention a few others like MCX and RWorkman.
Skin Antique!!!

skin antique makes a comeback after a 14 season layoff (vets will remember he was here seasons 1-9 as is an original
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

Nole4real wrote: but i cant stand losing with fsu.
I couldn't stand losing when I had LSU either. But I still wouldn't have given em up lol.
Nole4real
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Nole4real »

shel311 wrote:
I couldn't stand losing when I had LSU either. But I still wouldn't have given em up lol.

you lost like 3 times in 6 years with lsu :P
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

Nole4real wrote:
shel311 wrote:

you lost like 3 times in 6 years with lsu :P
Well, that's one way of fixing that problem. :lol:

One way I'll never be able replicate again.
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

If I ever have to play shel, I'm hacking into his little baby protection main frame and finding him when his eyes look the darkest, and im hitting him up then "game? game?".. be warned shel..be..warned
OracleHCR
Reactions:

Post by OracleHCR »

Nole4real wrote:
razorback44 wrote:I don't think that I will ever go back to Arkansas. I might be too big of a fan because it killed me to lose with them. I normally have no problem with losing and will play with any team on the game but it was just different with Arkansas. Nervous before every game, upset after losses, stressing about hitting win goals. Not a fun experience at all considering it's just a video game that I play for fun. Probably why I don't ever play with them online in the first place because I can't play with them just to have fun. I do an offline dynasty with them every year and thats it. I realize that is probably lame because most everyone wants to use their favorite team but it makes sense to me at least.

With all that said it would still be hard to pass on them if they were there in the future. :lol:

we're in the minority and will be told "it's just a game" but i cant stand losing with fsu. i consider myself a pretty good sport but i dont feel like one when i lose with em

i just grab them when i can at least once every 8-9 seasons, get my fill then move on
I'll never draft FSU for this reason. You even offered to let them pass to me once and I told you no thanks. I'll stick to playing with teams I don't care about.
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

might i say i thought i was the only one. I cannot go to Oklahoma, losing there, the first game, ruined my whole season. went from wow got OU to man will this end.
chuskerpride
Reactions:

Post by chuskerpride »

nick wrote:
jsence2 wrote:If Nick takes Kentucky, I will take Nebraska if they're there.
Chuskerpride says SUP.

Ahahahhahahaha ignore me and i fuck you over. Shoulda thought about this before trying to impress dave ;)
Indeed Nick, no way their hypothetical freefall would get by me.

sammy33 wrote:Exactly. Why I left Michigan so Block could get them...would have left a season before so BigRy could have them if he would have asked earlier.

Also, the same reason why I left Kentucky so jsence could have them.

And...why I'm NOT taking Nebraska. I had my run, and I'm hoping chusker (since he is the highest non-user on the list) will be able to get them.
you're a good guy Sammy...but, if you have an inkling they won't make it to me...grab 'em!
Last edited by chuskerpride on Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Weasel
Reactions:

Post by Weasel »

And here i thought it was ski nautique like the boat :oops:
Nole4real
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Nole4real »

Weasel wrote:And here i thought it was ski nautique like the boat :oops:

:lol:

it is

k93ner called him skin antique on socom and its stuck (prolly much to ski nautiques shargin)
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

:lol: i got like the top 10 mapped out. this is fucked
tig5165
Reactions:

Post by tig5165 »

buckeye76 wrote:Tig is in the first draft I think since I ve been in the league. I ll be interested to see who he will take.
Yeah it was a tough call but I had to high of a score/grade to not enter. This is the highest I have ever been....so I am pretty excited to see who can fall to me....
Most nights from 6-8 pm eastern I can run
AIM: tig5165 (sometimes people say that can't see me on AIM if so just email me as it goes right to my phone)
PSN tag: tiger5165
masstiger5165@yahoo.com
fsupenguin
Reactions:

Post by fsupenguin »

ChampDizzle wrote:I won a NDL Title with my favorite team but may never get to play with again :cry:
Not going to get much sympathy on that note dude :lol: , I would probably go to an unhealthy level to be able to say that.
Block M
Reactions:

Post by Block M »

Not much fun in picking 48th so I sent in a random draft list so my team is picked for me.

Now I'm gonna play College Hoops 2k8 until Sunday night OOC Scheduling time.
bearass
Reactions:

Post by bearass »

nick wrote:might i say i thought i was the only one. I cannot go to Oklahoma, losing there, the first game, ruined my whole season. went from wow got OU to man will this end.

Rips my heart out every time I lose with/lose them. But, I cannot say no if they're there. If nole or doc wants them I won't cry though. It will be a much more relaxed season if so.
Dcane7
Reactions:

Post by Dcane7 »

bearass wrote:
nick wrote:might i say i thought i was the only one. I cannot go to Oklahoma, losing there, the first game, ruined my whole season. went from wow got OU to man will this end.

Rips my heart out every time I lose with/lose them. But, I cannot say no if they're there. If nole or doc wants them I won't cry though. It will be a much more relaxed season if so.
I remember the last time nole had them lol
cougnix
Reactions:

Post by cougnix »

If you guys only knew...

LOL...I am am having a great ol' time with 1 and 2 win goals. I don't know what I'll do when they have a 3 win goal...
ImageImage

PSN: Cougnix
buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by buckeye76 »

Updated the list, I did have a mistake in someone's points.
VeniVediV1ci
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by VeniVediV1ci »

bearass wrote:

the worst part with me and you is that the loser ends up getting fired (me in 14, you in 22 if I remember correctly)
kdog36
Reactions:

Post by kdog36 »

I am thinking opposite here. If I ever get high enough in draft and have a chance to get Texas I will happily take them. I then will play until I lose them. (prob one season lol) I then will retire from Ndl.
;) :D

Return to “Season 24”