Top 25 Poll Question

League rules, pertinent Links, and league announcements can be found here.
Wasted Memory
Reactions:

Top 25 Poll Question

Post by Wasted Memory »

Been having a pretty tough time voting for the Top 25. A couple questions I wanted to ask about it though. I am assuming, of course, that for say the Week 6 poll we are only looking at their games through Week 6. Based on that assumption I'm ignoring how they've done for Weeks 7 & 8, is this the general consensus? Also, teams like Wisconsin & Oregon in particular, but also teams that have more than 3 games unplayed, do most guys still vote them in the Top 25? At what point do you stop voting for them or at least hit them significantly for the unplayed games? I realize that some have reasons why they are unplayed, BigMike for example and everyone that has him on his schedule, but I'm just curious what some other guys are doing on this.

It's definitely been tough the past couple polls to vote. Alot of good teams/coaches losing...
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Re: Top 25 Poll Question

Post by Cnasty »

You should only factor in what has been played up until week 6.

It is up to you on how you want to vote for the coaches that have a lot of unplayed games played.

Vote how you like, thats why you have a vote.

Happy voting. :)
Mtwasik
Reactions:

Re: Top 25 Poll Question

Post by Mtwasik »

Wasted Memory wrote:Been having a pretty tough time voting for the Top 25. A couple questions I wanted to ask about it though. I am assuming, of course, that for say the Week 6 poll we are only looking at their games through Week 6. Based on that assumption I'm ignoring how they've done for Weeks 7 & 8, is this the general consensus? Also, teams like Wisconsin & Oregon in particular, but also teams that have more than 3 games unplayed, do most guys still vote them in the Top 25? At what point do you stop voting for them or at least hit them significantly for the unplayed games? I realize that some have reasons why they are unplayed, BigMike for example and everyone that has him on his schedule, but I'm just curious what some other guys are doing on this.

It's definitely been tough the past couple polls to vote. Alot of good teams/coaches losing...
Yes, this poll is ONLY for results in weeks 1-6, that's why the voting aid only includes games up through week 6.

Return to “NCAA Dynasty League Information”