Weird problem with NCAA

Find the latest Playstation news and information here.
Shiftdnb
Reactions:

Weird problem with NCAA

Post by Shiftdnb »

I just started playing an online dynasty game and the screen is frozen to the picture with the stadium with the match up overlay on it. Weird thing is I can here the game running. I can pause and unpause and apparently pick plays but nothing is up on the screen except that image.
priest19
Reactions:

Re: Weird problem with NCAA

Post by priest19 »

I didn't have that problem but I did have a weird problem the other day when I was playing my dynasty online. The quarter was about to end and it did but it was just showing different angles of the camera of the players on the field. I hit the start button then hit resume game and bam it went to half time like it was supposed to. First time that has happened to me.
Weasel
Reactions:

Post by Weasel »

I was super simming a game yesterday when my defense seemed to get a stop. It was 3rd and 18, and the other team got 5 yds. 4th down, right? Nope, when I went to resume the game they had a first down. I went back to double check, no mention of penalties, nothing, just a first down...
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

I think the last 6 offline dynasty games i've played, 3 of them have froze up on me, but at least they were all in the 1st quarter, lol.
Weasel
Reactions:

Post by Weasel »

shel311 wrote:I think the last 6 offline dynasty games i've played, 3 of them have froze up on me, but at least they were all in the 1st quarter, lol.
Just curious, did you end up sticking with the PS3 that you sent to SONY or keep the one from Walmart?
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

Weasel wrote:
shel311 wrote:I think the last 6 offline dynasty games i've played, 3 of them have froze up on me, but at least they were all in the 1st quarter, lol.
Just curious, did you end up sticking with the PS3 that you sent to SONY or keep the one from Walmart?
I got the one back from Sony, it didnt work, lol.

THe game would load up and freeze in the main menu every single time within about 15 seconds.

Sent it back.

Just got my new PS3 in from Sony again. This one seems to work fine. The weird thing, of those 3 freezes, 2 were from the other PS3, then I got this one and had 1 more from this one.

But at least this one seems to work fine, so thank God that is finally over with. :lol:
Weasel
Reactions:

Post by Weasel »

sounds like a whole lot of fun if you ask me...

Return to “Playstation”