Teams Available

Wasted Memory
Reactions:

Re: Teams Available

Post by Wasted Memory »

VeniVediV1ci wrote:
Wasted Memory wrote:Can't wait to get my hands on one of those D rated teams. Fun stuff. :D
i think the first season is the best, even when you lose 35-0 to fogtown using OU getting 5 rushing TDs from Adrian Peterson in the first half and then playing "punt" in the 2H

Oh, I know. Season 5 - Army 2-10. You would think I would, but for the life of me I don't remember those 2 wins...must have been simmed :lol:
Uuaww
Reactions:

Post by Uuaww »

nick wrote:
Uuaww wrote:Me getting Tulane is gonna be close...
Tulane is gonna be off the board by pick 28 so you won't really have to worry about that
eh if you want them at 28, nothing i can do obvi. will have to take LA- Lafayette prob then.
NCSUholmey
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by NCSUholmey »

http://www.onlinedynasty.net/ndl2/draft.php has the list populated, online grades have not been updated for this version yet.
cougnix
Reactions:

Post by cougnix »

NCSUholmey wrote:http://www.onlinedynasty.net/ndl2/draft.php has the list populated, online grades have not been updated for this version yet.
When do you think new schedules and win goals will be updated? Awesome work brother.
ImageImage

PSN: Cougnix
Nole4real
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Nole4real »

Hey Daw, do u have those rankings in excel? Can u forward it to me at carnegie.josh@gmail.com?

Ill get conf goals done tonight then to comittee for review and up by Sunday hopefully.

If someone wants to put it in excel and email me post up that you're on it and email to me

Thanks
Daw1git
Reactions:

Post by Daw1git »

yeah that was excel but i think i saved it on the hard drive at work
Weasel
Reactions:

Post by Weasel »

Cnasty wrote:Thank you Jonny.

Now everyone else, hands off please.
:lol: I asked him the other day what he was going to do...I dont think I can do another season with Jacory
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

Smart guy.
BFiVL
Reactions:

Post by BFiVL »

Been playing lobby games. Played 4 last night which is 4 times the amount of lobby games I have played in the last 5 versions of this game. Miami and Nebraska seem to be the cheesy teams of this years game. Jacory and T-Magic running around the place.
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

Nole4real wrote:Hey Daw, do u have those rankings in excel? Can u forward it to me at carnegie.josh@gmail.com?

Ill get conf goals done tonight then to comittee for review and up by Sunday hopefully.

If someone wants to put it in excel and email me post up that you're on it and email to me

Thanks
if theyre 100% ill do them right now and send. Does it matter how the names look (UGA, UF, Miss St etc) or would u prefer (OKLAHOMA, MICHIGAN) etc etc
Daw1git
Reactions:

Post by Daw1git »

only one wrong is South Car

but also on the pic the indy's are not shown but on the link they are right next to the sunbelt
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

i emailed u nole under nickwaddenpresents@gmail.com the excel.
ChampDizzle
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by ChampDizzle »

Daw1git wrote:only one wrong is South Car

but also on the pic the indy's are not shown but on the link they are right next to the sunbelt
yes very very wrong :?
Nole4real
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Nole4real »

Thanks Nick (and Daw)
Shiftdnb
Reactions:

Post by Shiftdnb »

NCSUholmey wrote:http://www.onlinedynasty.net/ndl2/draft.php has the list populated, online grades have not been updated for this version yet.
Dude this if fucking awesome! Holmey you are truly the reason this league has the legs to stand. I'm sure you've made it so much easier for the people involved in running this league and you've provided the rest of us with a great thing to be a part of. Bravo sir, bravo!
bearass
Reactions:

Post by bearass »

with these teams available its gonna be hard pressed to see OU drop by 9 people, there are some wildcards that i have no idea who they like or maybe are. FML

guess im gonna have to try out some teams
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

BFiVL wrote:Been playing lobby games. Played 4 last night which is 4 times the amount of lobby games I have played in the last 5 versions of this game. Miami and Nebraska seem to be the cheesy teams of this years game. Jacory and T-Magic running around the place.
With all the NDLers looking for scrims, playing lobby games is just asking for a headache. :lol:
BFiVL
Reactions:

Post by BFiVL »

shel311 wrote:
BFiVL wrote:Been playing lobby games. Played 4 last night which is 4 times the amount of lobby games I have played in the last 5 versions of this game. Miami and Nebraska seem to be the cheesy teams of this years game. Jacory and T-Magic running around the place.
With all the NDLers looking for scrims, playing lobby games is just asking for a headache. :lol:

hell no, it been fun as shit. they just run 2 or 3 plays on offense and defense.

So its exactly like the NDL but I dont have to enter stats or do a recap. ( Thank you Ill be here all week, try the veal, 9 o clock show different from the 7)
buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by buckeye76 »

Letter grades have been updated.
NCSUholmey
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by NCSUholmey »

Stat site has been reset, so win goals are adequate for the upcoming season without the OOC set

Return to “Season 22”