end of season?

A fast-paced NCAA league for those in the NDL looking to get some extra games in.

Moderator: ReignOnU

Ank
Reactions:

end of season?

Post by Ank »

do we have an idea? I'll be out of town from may 17th until may 29th....just checking the status.

ank
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Re: end of season?

Post by ReignOnU »

I'll get us a date soon... been a bit out of touch the last few weeks with work/other junk.
PSN: ReignOnU
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

I haven't been nearly as on top of this season as I was season 1, so I'm going to set a date of 5/13. If you think that you'll have trouble getting your games in by then, let me know. I'd like to start the playoffs on 5/14.
huskerskev84
Reactions:

Post by huskerskev84 »

I will be gone from May 20th until around the 30th or so. So looks like the playoffs will probably be a problem for me too. Thought this season would be done before my vacation.
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

If you guys want to stretch out the regular season and make this our last season, I'm ok with that. Just shoot me a note on here, post here, or IM me and let me know what you think.
huskerskev84
Reactions:

Post by huskerskev84 »

It looks like the pace of the league, might as well be the last season. I've tried getting some games in, but it's been tough. I most likely won't be able to play any games at all until around May 30th now. Might be a night or two that will be an exception, but will be very busy until I leave town on the 20th. This weekend is about the only chance (or some night this week pretty late).
ChampDizzle
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by ChampDizzle »

this needs to be the last season
Ank
Reactions:

Post by Ank »

yea this will be my last season...starting early june I'm going to start working on getting the farm ready to go. Invites, find ghost coaches, and all the other fun stuff.
tig5165
Reactions:

Post by tig5165 »

this has been fun and thanks for doing/setting it up...but I agree it has been a challenge with getting everything lined up and then with just summer things coming up etc....this should be the last season....
Most nights from 6-8 pm eastern I can run
AIM: tig5165 (sometimes people say that can't see me on AIM if so just email me as it goes right to my phone)
PSN tag: tiger5165
masstiger5165@yahoo.com

Return to “NDL: Lightning”