NFL Thread

Come one, come all. Talk about anything not league or video game football related here.
Seeitsaveit13
Reactions:

Re: NFL Thread

Post by Seeitsaveit13 »

ajalves wrote:Walker is returning punts for Dallas in their pre season game tonight
?

Is this a cheesy gameplay reference? I just checked their roster and there's no one named walker :oops:
ImageImageImageImage
BIGmike
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by BIGmike »

Seeitsaveit13 wrote:
ajalves wrote:Walker is returning punts for Dallas in their pre season game tonight
?

Is this a cheesy gameplay reference? I just checked their roster and there's no one named walker :oops:
Cole Beasley and Sterling Moore; two NDL legends.
Seeitsaveit13
Reactions:

Post by Seeitsaveit13 »

Things that suck: Watching the Browns preseason game on tv and seeing gronkowski bleeding on his jersey and realizing that I'll have to get that blood out of his nice white jersey in a matter of hours :x
ImageImageImageImage
ajalves
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by ajalves »

Seeitsaveit13 wrote:Things that suck: Watching the Browns preseason game on tv and seeing gronkowski bleeding on his jersey and realizing that I'll have to get that blood out of his nice white jersey in a matter of hours :x
throw it in the gutter and go buy another
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

ajalves wrote:throw it in the gutter and go buy another
Is this some type of mother goose drunken rhyme??

Nice!
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

ajalves wrote:
Seeitsaveit13 wrote:Things that suck: Watching the Browns preseason game on tv and seeing gronkowski bleeding on his jersey and realizing that I'll have to get that blood out of his nice white jersey in a matter of hours :x
the cleveland browns can only afford 1 jersey/player.. shits tight in Cleveland..
Weasel
Reactions:

Post by Weasel »

What, do you personally have to hand scrub the jerseys with a brush and soap? Dont you just throw some chemicals on that shit and throw it in the washer anyway?
BIGmike
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by BIGmike »

Weasel wrote:
What, do you personally have to hand scrub the jerseys with a brush and soap? Dont you just throw some chemicals on that shit and throw it in the washer anyway?
Folding shirts is hard work.

LetsGoPeay
Reactions:

Post by LetsGoPeay »

Interesting. I was under the impression that NFL players got new jerseys for every game.
DRiccio21
Reactions:

Post by DRiccio21 »

LetsGoPeay wrote:Interesting. I was under the impression that NFL players got new jerseys for every game.
they do.

Browns aren't an NFL team.
Seeitsaveit13
Reactions:

Post by Seeitsaveit13 »

Weasel wrote:
Yes.

We do both. We cut the little threads off, take the helmet marks off with tape, fix holes, etc. It's quite the annoying process.
ImageImageImageImage
ajalves
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by ajalves »

ajalves wrote:
early 90s rap reference!
ajalves
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by ajalves »

Seeitsaveit13 wrote:
Weasel wrote:
Yes.

We do both. We cut the little threads off, take the helmet marks off with tape, fix holes, etc. It's quite the annoying process.

really? cause that sounds like a blast
Seeitsaveit13
Reactions:

Post by Seeitsaveit13 »

ajalves wrote:
Seeitsaveit13 wrote:
Weasel wrote:
Yes.

really? cause that sounds like a blast
Oh it is let me tell ya. I always thought they got new ones too. Sounds like most teams have 2 sets of each color like we do. Obviously if one gets really badly damaged then we just make a new one for that guy, but the minor stuff we take care of. We have a steamstress that is always around to fix stuff too. The players are constantly tearing sleeves and such in practice jerseys and she has to fix it.
ImageImageImageImage
mbyrd75
Reactions:

Post by mbyrd75 »

bills release Merriman today. Talk about falling off
swellvermin
Reactions:

Post by swellvermin »

mbyrd75 wrote:bills release Merriman today. Talk about falling off
lol fuck that old ass nigga :lol: Saints may pick him up, they like old LB's lol
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

Wow, Tannehill gets the start.

Kinda surprising considering Packsy's boy played well for a solid stretch last season.
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

shel311 wrote:Wow, Tannehill gets the start.

Kinda surprising considering Packsy's boy played well for a solid stretch last season.
they are all terrible. Miami is picking #1 or at worst top 5
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

I don't think they'll be that bad.
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

After seeing hard knocks, they are pretty bad :lol:

Gerard was number 1 on the depth chart, Moore looks to be struggling in the offense but that's just a show

Return to “Off Topic Forum”