Red Zone Dynasty

Moderators: jsence2, Wasted Memory

fsupenguin
Reactions:

Re: Red Zone Dynasty

Post by fsupenguin »

The season of BS keeps rolling, Oregon finally falls for will likely be one of many defeats as Stanford hits my QB nearly every single play. I might have said this before, Heisman blows.
texasfan4444
Reactions:

Post by texasfan4444 »

fsupenguin wrote:The season of BS keeps rolling, Oregon finally falls for will likely be one of many defeats as Stanford hits my QB nearly every single play. I might have said this before, Heisman blows.
that bites.

hnestly, i havent experienced the same thing. I am running hte Miss State PB which is all but 2 shotgun formations. Im running well out of the gun. im passing pretty effiently. I am getting sacked a bit but most of my game have gone in as a tie in the 3rd and then pull ot out in the 4th.

I can honestly admit that all of my more fun dynasties are the heisman ones and thats a 4 to 1 ratio.
jsence2
Reactions:

Post by jsence2 »

texasfan4444 wrote:
fsupenguin wrote:The season of BS keeps rolling, Oregon finally falls for will likely be one of many defeats as Stanford hits my QB nearly every single play. I might have said this before, Heisman blows.
that bites.

hnestly, i havent experienced the same thing. I am running hte Miss State PB which is all but 2 shotgun formations. Im running well out of the gun. im passing pretty effiently. I am getting sacked a bit but most of my game have gone in as a tie in the 3rd and then pull ot out in the 4th.

I can honestly admit that all of my more fun dynasties are the heisman ones and thats a 4 to 1 ratio.

That's the playbook I ran. Eastern Michigan seemed like they were lining up in my backfield.

S14: N Texas 7-1
S15: Wake 8-5
S16-21: Washington 9-4, 10-3, 8-5, 9-4, 7-6, 6-7
S22: Ohio 8-5
S23: ECU 12-2
S24-26: Kentucky 8-5, 5-7, 5-7
Career: 102-61
fsupenguin
Reactions:

Post by fsupenguin »

texasfan4444 wrote:
that bites.

You must know something I don't then. I mean I have tried evening setting my O-line to aggressive for an entire game. One play against the FCS school I ran a read option play and my QB and run were both hit a split second apart in the backfield. It is like my O-line is making contact with the defense and then just letting them slip right by them.
Frankie7512
Reactions:

Post by Frankie7512 »

fsupenguin wrote:
texasfan4444 wrote:
that bites.

You must know something I don't then. I mean I have tried evening setting my O-line to aggressive for an entire game. One play against the FCS school I ran a read option play and my QB and run were both hit a split second apart in the backfield. It is like my O-line is making contact with the defense and then just letting them slip right by them.

Exactly.Spread the love and let me know what you be doin cause I barely get by or get dominated by the CPU on Heisman every game.
texasfan4444
Reactions:

Post by texasfan4444 »

Frankie7512 wrote:
fsupenguin wrote:
texasfan4444 wrote:
that bites.

Exactly.Spread the love and let me know what you be doin cause I barely get by or get dominated by the CPU on Heisman every game.

Honestly, you guys are much better coaches than I am.

Only thing that i make sure to do is to mix it up really well. All but PA. I never run 2 plays out of the same formation in a row and I try to pass on run downs when it still is feasible.

Other than that I line up and call plays and try to execute.
jsence2
Reactions:

Post by jsence2 »

Oops.

Flu Pengy, been in bed most of the evening. I will when I get up.
Last edited by jsence2 on Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

S14: N Texas 7-1
S15: Wake 8-5
S16-21: Washington 9-4, 10-3, 8-5, 9-4, 7-6, 6-7
S22: Ohio 8-5
S23: ECU 12-2
S24-26: Kentucky 8-5, 5-7, 5-7
Career: 102-61
fsupenguin
Reactions:

Post by fsupenguin »

jsence2 wrote:Wow. Just wow.

Jacory Harris throws for over 4000 yds, over 40 touchdowns....wins the Heisman....I boot up and am expecting him to go pro, and am not even going to waste time trying to get him to return, there's no WAY he comes back. I also expect WR Travis Benjamin, after an 8 catch, 188 yds title game, and a season where he had over 1500 yds receiving, to also put his name into the draft.

.....imagine my surprise and utter delight when Harris doesn't declare! That said, I did waste 2:20 on Benjamin just to have him go pro :(

You still sure you want another crack, Holmey? :D

How about you advance your own OD while you post this in the correct thread 8-)
bigred
Reactions:

Post by bigred »

advanced to week 6

next advance will be wed night around 10cst

we have one user game (clemson vs unc ), you guys let me know if you need more time
BlackRain
Reactions:

Post by BlackRain »

bigred wrote:advanced to week 6

we have one user game (clemson vs unc ), you guys let me know if you need more time
Mtwasik, I am working 2:00pm - 10:00pm Tuesday and Wednesday. Let me know if you can go late at night or morning.
ACTIVISION ACCOUNT NAME - CROSS GEN.- XBOX - (RONIN-BLACKRAIN)
BlackRain
Reactions:

Post by BlackRain »

BlackRain011138 wrote:
bigred wrote:advanced to week 6

Mtwasik, I am working 2:00pm - 10:00pm Tuesday and Wednesday. Let me know if you can go late at night or morning.
Will anything work Mtwasik?
bigred
Reactions:

Post by bigred »

im going to place wasik on auto, havent heard from him
texasfan4444
Reactions:

Post by texasfan4444 »

bigred wrote:im going to place wasik on auto, havent heard from him

speaking of BR...when is the next advance?
Mtwasik
Reactions:

Post by Mtwasik »

Sorry, was a busy couple of days. Could maybe play tonight at 11 pm PST if you haven't advanced yet.
fsupenguin
Reactions:

Post by fsupenguin »

texasfan4444 wrote:
bigred wrote:im going to place wasik on auto, havent heard from him

speaking of BR...when is the next advance?
wed night around 10cst is what was posted, but are we going to wait?
BlackRain
Reactions:

Post by BlackRain »

I am not an expert with this dynasty stuff. If an owner is on auto pilot, how can you play your game? Call me crazy, but i thought you could play the computer if the owner is on auto pilot. I tried everything to play user offline to inviting owner...nothing worked so i put myself on auto. I am lost, sorry for the confusion. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Last edited by BlackRain on Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
texasfan4444
Reactions:

Post by texasfan4444 »

BlackRain011138 wrote:I am not an expert with this dynasty stuff. If an owner is on auto pilot, how can you play your game? Call me crazy, but i thought you could play the computer if the owner is on auto ilot. I tried everything to play user offline to inviting owner...nothing worked so i put myself on auto. I am lost, sorry for the confusion. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
If hes on auto, its just like playing a CPU game just go to hte game scrren and click play game like normal. Not the offline option.
BlackRain
Reactions:

Post by BlackRain »

texasfan4444 wrote:
BlackRain011138 wrote:I am not an expert with this dynasty stuff. If an owner is on auto pilot, how can you play your game? Call me crazy, but i thought you could play the computer if the owner is on auto pilot. I tried everything to play user offline to inviting owner...nothing worked so i put myself on auto. I am lost, sorry for the confusion. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
If hes on auto, its just like playing a CPU game just go to hte game scrren and click play game like normal. Not the offline option.
Thanks for the heads up Texasfan, as I found out that Mtwasik was not on auto pilot, therefore I could not play his team.
texasfan4444
Reactions:

Post by texasfan4444 »

BlackRain011138 wrote:
texasfan4444 wrote:
BlackRain011138 wrote:I am not an expert with this dynasty stuff. If an owner is on auto pilot, how can you play your game? Call me crazy, but i thought you could play the computer if the owner is on auto pilot. I tried everything to play user offline to inviting owner...nothing worked so i put myself on auto. I am lost, sorry for the confusion. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks for the heads up Texasfan, as I found out that Mtwasik was not on auto pilot, therefore I could not play his team.
That makes more sense.
bigred
Reactions:

Post by bigred »

I placed him on auto last night , not sure what happened

He's on auto again

Im working a double tonight and will advance once I get home

Return to “Online Dynasty”