Re: Red Zone Dynasty

Post by bigred »

Advanced to week 3

next advance will be Wednesday at 10pm central
fsupenguin
Reactions:

Post by fsupenguin »

Ok if we are going to stay playing on Heisman are we going to fix the sliders? Now I know how important it is to some to make sure we lose to the cpu sometimes :roll: , but should USC be losing to Minnesota? Should Oregon be giving up 480 yards of offense to an FCS team and only be winning by 13? I understand wanting a challenge, but we need to do something about all the bs plays that come with playing on Heisman in this game.
trendon
Reactions:

Post by trendon »

fsupenguin wrote:Ok if we are going to stay playing on Heisman are we going to fix the sliders? Now I know how important it is to some to make sure we lose to the cpu sometimes :roll: , but should USC be losing to Minnesota? Should Oregon be giving up 480 yards of offense to an FCS team and only be winning by 13? I understand wanting a challenge, but we need to do something about all the bs plays that come with playing on Heisman in this game.
I am with you on that. Every mode needs slider adjustments.
huskerskev84
Reactions:

Post by huskerskev84 »

I feel we should keep it like this for a season or two and see how we all learn to adjust. If we make it too easy too early, we will have way way way to many undefeated teams at the end of the season I think.
trendon
Reactions:

Post by trendon »

Well, considering I got my ass kicked by Rhode Island, I won't be winning a single game! Might have something to do with the fact I have an A+ in "Early Playing Time" at every position except kicker.
fsupenguin
Reactions:

Post by fsupenguin »

huskerskev84 wrote:I feel we should keep it like this for a season or two and see how we all learn to adjust. If we make it too easy too early, we will have way way way to many undefeated teams at the end of the season I think.
I don't think so, I have played easily 50+ games on Heisman against CPU between my offline dynasty and the various ODs I am playing in, and this is a problem in every single on that has not adjusted sliders. This is different than needing to get better at this game, it is about there being so many plays that happen on Heisman on both sides of the ball that are just crazy stupid and have nothing to do with if we did everything we could.
BlackRain
Reactions:

Post by BlackRain »

Damn, just lost to #25 ranked Auburn.......had them down 13-0 and they come roaring back to win 34-27............fuckers! :twisted:
ACTIVISION ACCOUNT NAME - CROSS GEN.- XBOX - (RONIN-BLACKRAIN)
bigred
Reactions:

Post by bigred »

fsupenguin wrote:Ok if we are going to stay playing on Heisman are we going to fix the sliders? Now I know how important it is to some to make sure we lose to the cpu sometimes :roll: , but should USC be losing to Minnesota? Should Oregon be giving up 480 yards of offense to an FCS team and only be winning by 13? I understand wanting a challenge, but we need to do something about all the bs plays that come with playing on Heisman in this game.
I don't plan on using any sliders for this season. Maybe I'm just lucky but I haven't seen any of the bs stuff that you are talking about. I just played Washington and held then to 134 yards of offense. We can look at sliders for next season but they will remain on default for this season.
Frankie7512
Reactions:

Post by Frankie7512 »

Heisman just sucks for guys like me who suck at this game completely ,lol.
huskerskev84
Reactions:

Post by huskerskev84 »

I haven't seen that much either (yet). I just played Tennessee and was up pretty comfortable before having to hold on for a win late. My D made some plays, but these games have been way more realistic then my NDL games. I can't ever stop anyone there. Seems like more defense to me in the OD. May just be my team, who knows?

On a side note, how can Florida have no backup qb that is decent at all? And lost my RB for the season, would probably be back for the bowl game.
WJ5811
Reactions:

Post by WJ5811 »

I notice that on Heisman my line cant keep anyone blocked and the Wr's dont get much seperation. Also the defense makes some crazy picks. I dont care really because its not like I mind losing an OD game anyway. I was amazed that I couldnt stop Minnisota but they could blow through my line like butter. Whatever you guys wanna play on is fine with me.
PSN: WJ5811
AIM: WJ5811
JUSTIN TV USER: WJ5811
trendon
Reactions:

Post by trendon »

Are we in Week 3? I was away for a little bit.
bigred
Reactions:

Post by bigred »

Yep , we are in week 3

next advance will be tonight around 10cst
bigred
Reactions:

Post by bigred »

We are now in week 4

next advance will be Friday around 10pm
Frankie7512
Reactions:

Post by Frankie7512 »

This heisman setting is BS!!!! I am not as good at this game like some of you guys who can whoop on the CPU with ease on Heisman and this is NOt fun at all when fuckin teams like SMU are playing like fuckin Florida and Ohio State.Pure BS!!!!!!!! Running for me is obsolete against anyone on this setting.This is not fun at all. Now I dont expect to win every fuckin game but damn this is BS!!! It's like me having to play Nole,Shel,VTRunnGun,Cnasty,Jsence,Bigred, etc. game after game on this setting and its frustrating as hell.
fsupenguin
Reactions:

Post by fsupenguin »

I have noticed that running a no huddle offense takes the cpu pass rush down a bit and gives you a slightly better chance. What are your guys feeling on using the no huddle offered in the game this year? I like it and would love to use it as my main mode of offense, but before I do that I would very much like to hear what any of you have to say about it.
bigred
Reactions:

Post by bigred »

advanced to week 5

next advance will be Monday the 20th at 10pm
jsence2
Reactions:

Post by jsence2 »

WHen I struggle to beat a fucking D team like EMU, something is fucked up. Their guys were chasing down Pryor and Saine like they were track stars.

S14: N Texas 7-1
S15: Wake 8-5
S16-21: Washington 9-4, 10-3, 8-5, 9-4, 7-6, 6-7
S22: Ohio 8-5
S23: ECU 12-2
S24-26: Kentucky 8-5, 5-7, 5-7
Career: 102-61
bigred
Reactions:

Post by bigred »

jsence2 wrote:WHen I struggle to beat a fucking D team like EMU, something is fucked up. Their guys were chasing down Pryor and Saine like they were track stars.

dude..you won 55-10
jsence2
Reactions:

Post by jsence2 »

bigred wrote:
jsence2 wrote:WHen I struggle to beat a fucking D team like EMU, something is fucked up. Their guys were chasing down Pryor and Saine like they were track stars.

dude..you won 55-10

Look beyond the score....

1) I trailed 7-0 early, had to FIGHT to get it back to 7-7, got a safety to make it 9-7, then trailed 9-10. At the half it was 16-10 thanks to a touchdown in the final seconds. I only led 27-10 after three quarters; I got four TDs in the 4th when they started blitzing the house and it was easy one v one in the open field; quick juke/spin and I was gone.

2) The momentum was retarded--I had THREE first-half turnovers in the redzone due to pathetic plays (two fumbles with run on conservative, and a pick where I threw it to a WR and a safety literally ran 10 yds to pick off a 6 yd pass and graphically went through my guy). It continued in the second half; every time I got a drive going, they'd get some kind of play.

3) As Pengy said earlier, running out of shotgun is pretty much pointless. I could have two TEs out there and they STILL were blowing EVERYTHING up in the backfield; they chased down Pryor with DT. If we don't adjust sliders, we at least need to adjust the speed minimum threshold (Heisman has it at 50, it should be 40 or lower). It's one thing to make the computer TOUGHER; they shouldn't suddenly be FASTER than they should be. (Example, no way a 65 speed should be chasing down a 90 speed HB in the open field, and I see it on Heisman often)

I like the Heisman intelligence, makes the game more fun; but the fact that we can't run out of the gun, the fact that the CPU speed is blown out of proportion....it makes it REALLY frustrating.

S14: N Texas 7-1
S15: Wake 8-5
S16-21: Washington 9-4, 10-3, 8-5, 9-4, 7-6, 6-7
S22: Ohio 8-5
S23: ECU 12-2
S24-26: Kentucky 8-5, 5-7, 5-7
Career: 102-61

Return to “Online Dynasty”