FIFA League (ALL WEEKS are open) Deadline 11/11/14

This is the place for all Soccer games played in the NDL.
krgkmg
Reactions:

Re: FIFA League (ALL WEEKS are open) Deadline 11/11/14

Post by krgkmg »

jsence2 wrote:
krgkmg wrote:I have had a rough patch of health issues the past couple weeks with myself and family, no excuse and I could have taken some time to post so I apologize for that. Are we officially done with the league, if not I am available to get games in any night this week after 9pm est.

I'll keep playing but none of my remaining opponents have seemed interested so....yeah

When we do World Cup in the spring (which I know will have interest) those who didn't even try will not be allowed in.
Thanks and will look around for opponents if possible but always up for FIFA.
Dcane7
Reactions:

Post by Dcane7 »

jsence2 wrote:
krgkmg wrote:I have had a rough patch of health issues the past couple weeks with myself and family, no excuse and I could have taken some time to post so I apologize for that. Are we officially done with the league, if not I am available to get games in any night this week after 9pm est.

I'll keep playing but none of my remaining opponents have seemed interested so....yeah

When we do World Cup in the spring (which I know will have interest) those who didn't even try will not be allowed in.
I have hit you up a lot on aim, here and psn for my last game but never get a response so I gave up lol. But I'm always up for a game if I'm online
krgkmg
Reactions:

Post by krgkmg »

Dcane7 wrote:
jsence2 wrote:

I have hit you up a lot on aim, here and psn for my last game but never get a response so I gave up lol. But I'm always up for a game if I'm online
AIM is only on if at computer which is not a lot so apologize for that...have not received any messages lately from anyone to play on psn but again if online then I can usually play.
Dcane7
Reactions:

Post by Dcane7 »

That was directed to jsense not you bro lol
krgkmg
Reactions:

Post by krgkmg »

Dcane7 wrote:That was directed to jsense not you bro lol
makes sense thought I was going crazy. Thanks

Return to “Soccer”