Random Discussions

Come one, come all. Talk about anything not league or video game football related here.
nick
Reactions:

Re: Random Discussions

Post by nick »

People who devote their life to sky genies are very happy today.
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

there's enough religion in America to stop abortions. Not enough religion in America to stop mass school shootings.
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

Those silly Americans can't legally abort their baby when they're 9 months pregnant, what are they even doing!!!
Crowes
Reactions:

Post by Crowes »

shel311 wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:50 pm Those silly Americans can't legally abort their baby when they're 9 months pregnant, what are they even doing!!!
Even tho it's "legal" are there any late term abortions done in Canada without a medical reason? 🤔

It's almost as if you treat abortions as something that is between a woman and her doctor they arrive at sensible limitations.
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

shel311 wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:50 pm Those silly Americans can't legally abort their baby when they're 9 months pregnant, what are they even doing!!!
please talk to a therapist.
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

Crowes wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:57 pm
Even tho it's "legal" are there any late term abortions done in Canada without a medical reason? 🤔

It's almost as if you treat abortions as something that is between a woman and her doctor they arrive at sensible limitations.
Ya most women get the abortion asap so this 7+ month non sense I would guess would be rapes? junkies? maybe people who get told theyre having a child with permanent disabilities? I dont know Ive never seen a woman have a giant belly and then abort it.
Crowes
Reactions:

Post by Crowes »

nick wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:04 pm

Ya most women get the abortion asap so this 7+ month non sense I would guess would be rapes? junkies? maybe people who get told theyre having a child with permanent disabilities? I dont know Ive never seen a woman have a giant belly and then abort it.
Could it be because late term abortions without a medical reason is just a right wing Boogeyman story to rile up the base.
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

nick wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:02 pm
please talk to a therapist.
nick wants killing babies that are 9 months in the womb to be legal but I'm the one that needs the therapist?

Take your L, you're looking silly here, per usual.
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

Crowes wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:10 pm Could it be because late term abortions without a medical reason is just a right wing Boogeyman story to rile up the base.
Could be... or it could be the simple fact that it's legal in Canada, and you think that is perfectly fine. Maybe that.
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

According to the Canadian Medical Association, a child is viable after 20 weeks gestation.(2)

Margaret Somerville, a prominent ethicist at McGill University, recently surveyed available statistics on Canadian abortions. She discovered that "it's known that at least 400 post-viability abortions take place in Canada each year and the actual number is most probably more than twice that."

400-800 after 5 months / year

5-9 months is a big difference

this clown is acting like Canadians are running to the doctors at 9 months killing babies :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

on average, 1-3 women/day have an abortion after 5+ months.. in a country of 35 000 000 people
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

nick wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:21 pm on average, 1-3 women/day have an abortion after 5+ months.. in a country of 35 000 000 people
It's just up to 3 late term abortions per day guys, no biggie.

Nick has a number he's ok with just letting die, "get therapy" definitely comes to mind here when you're supporting killing late term pregnancies of kids because "it's not that many" :lol:
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

all im gonna say is.. if you care what others do with their body, who dont effect you at all.. in any situation ever.. youre a fucking loser and talk to a therapist
Crowes
Reactions:

Post by Crowes »

☝️☝️☝️
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

nick wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:36 pm all im gonna say is.. if you care what others do with their body, who dont effect you at all.. in any situation ever.. youre a fucking loser and talk to a therapist
Kill those 8 month in the womb babies, that's not fucked up at all!!!

Totally normal thinking and behavior
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

Www.betterhelp.com is a great site if you’re afraid to go to a therapist in person. It’s available everywhere. Confidential.
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

Even redneck backwards old America ain't that crazy to support killing late term pregnancy babies because it's just a low volume of baby killing done so we can let it slide.
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

qazhby wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:24 pm Working corporate is sucking the life outta me
Conceptually, I hate it. But it's a very good means to an end. I don't hate my actual job, in fact, I rather enjoy a lot of the unique stuff that I get involved with. But it's the occasional annoyances of C suite requests and other board things that ultimately don't move the needle. It's like they get distracted by some kind of shiny object and take their eyes off of the ball way too often. Always feel like it's my job to guide them back. Hoping to be done with it by 55.
PSN: ReignOnU
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

The word mortgage is derived from a Law French term used in Britain in the Middle Ages meaning "death pledge" and refers to the pledge ending (dying) when either the obligation is fulfilled or the property is taken through foreclosure.

makes sense.
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

Remember that looooooong rent vs. buy conversation like 6 years ago in the NDL?

I think it was Dave vs someone else. That was fun

Return to “Off Topic Forum”