UFC 2009: Undisputed

Various games played by NDL members.
Mattdaddy
Reactions:

UFC 2009: Undisputed

Post by Mattdaddy »

So who got the game? I know pounddarock and myself both have it.
Whit
Reactions:

Re: UFC 2009: Undisputed

Post by Whit »

Looks great on the preview/reviews, I'm getting one!
Mattdaddy
Reactions:

Post by Mattdaddy »

Oh, its an awesome game. Definitely worth picking up, even if your not a UFC fan.
thedonkeysho
Reactions:

Post by thedonkeysho »

I will be picking it up probably this weekend.
AIM: pacs71800
PSN: thedonkeysho
Mattdaddy
Reactions:

Post by Mattdaddy »

Tito Ortiz is a motherfucker. I hate him. Got to round 3 and he finally got the mount and hammer fisted my face one time.
pounddarock
Reactions:

Post by pounddarock »

LMAO...He definitely kicked my ass. I can't wait to try this game online...haven't attempted it yet.
Nick95
Reactions:

Post by Nick95 »

hockeyboy5428 - PSN

I'd like to play a few guys from here
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

Just had my wife get the game while I was at work and she went to the mall. Traded in some games I never play anymore and she got it for 4 bucks. I plan on playing the shit out of this tonight after the basketball game.

What weight division is your created character? I'd like to make mine in a weight division that most of the NDL'ers are in (we can play our created guy online right?)
ImageImageImage
Mattdaddy
Reactions:

Post by Mattdaddy »

Hart4Heisman wrote:
Mattdaddy wrote:Tito Ortiz is a motherfucker. I hate him. Got to round 3 and he finally got the mount and hammer fisted my face one time.

was that the "classic fight" or were u fighting him in something else

i got lucky when i fought him in the classic fight.... he was on top of me beating the shit outta me for 2 1/2 rounds... i finally connected on some punches then superman punched him out
It was in my career mode.
Mattdaddy
Reactions:

Post by Mattdaddy »

GeorgesGoons wrote:Just had my wife get the game while I was at work and she went to the mall. Traded in some games I never play anymore and she got it for 4 bucks. I plan on playing the shit out of this tonight after the basketball game.

What weight division is your created character? I'd like to make mine in a weight division that most of the NDL'ers are in (we can play our created guy online right?)
I know myself and pounddarock are both Light Heavyweight. I havent been online yet but pretty sure you can take your created player online.
pounddarock
Reactions:

Post by pounddarock »

Yeah, I finally won the light heavyweight belt, defended a few times then got beat down by R. Evans...that guy is a beast on this game. I'm on my way back.

I think I'm going to create a guy for each division...I'd like to try the featherweight. Still haven't been online yet either...
pounddarock
Reactions:

Post by pounddarock »

I would've sparred more at the beginning had I known that really helps. It sucks that you can only max out at 85 on strength, speed, and cardio...then you are forced to lose some of one to gain the other after you pass 70 or 75...sucks. I pretty much have everything else maxed out (sponsors, trainer, techniques)...I guess it's time to start a new career. I'm still only like a 69 overall rating :|

It would be cool if you could take your guy and switch weight classes, but I haven't seen that as an option.
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

pounddarock wrote:I would've sparred more at the beginning had I known that really helps. It sucks that you can only max out at 85 on strength, speed, and cardio...then you are forced to lose some of one to gain the other after you pass 70 or 75...sucks. I pretty much have everything else maxed out (sponsors, trainer, techniques)...I guess it's time to start a new career. I'm still only like a 69 overall rating :|

It would be cool if you could take your guy and switch weight classes, but I haven't seen that as an option.
apparently theres a copy fighter button
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

Anyone still playing this? We really need to get a ladder going for the guys that still play
ImageImageImage
pounddarock
Reactions:

Post by pounddarock »

I play it a lot, but still have yet to play online...is it that much different? No way do I want to play if guys just quit all the time. I'll stick to the career mode for sure.
pounddarock
Reactions:

Post by pounddarock »

Hart4Heisman wrote:there is no penalty for quitting midfight.... so thats become the only real way to cheese in this game...

u start beating the piss out of them from mount and then they turn off the system... not giving u the win.. or them not gettin the loss
screw that..then why even play online? Very disappointed in THQ for not making it an automatic loss. I'll join in a ladder of NDL guys..but I feel that there are only a very select few that play this game.

Return to “Other Games”