Have God of War 3, Want Uncharted 2

Buy, sell and swap with other NDL members.

Moderator: Uuaww

Uuaww
Reactions:

Have God of War 3, Want Uncharted 2

Post by Uuaww »

I bought GoW 2, it is unopened. My friend bought it too and since I can just borrow his, I would like to trade mine for Uncharted 2.
OracleHCR
Reactions:

Re: Have God of War 3, Want Uncharted 2

Post by OracleHCR »

It is GOW 3 right? In the subject is says 3 but in your post it says gow2. I can make this trade if you still want to.
Uuaww
Reactions:

Post by Uuaww »

ha, yeah its god of war 3, yeah. Lets do it. Yours in complete and all right? if so, PM me your address and I'll do the same.
trendon
Reactions:

Post by trendon »

U, how do you have shit mailed to you? Do you have to pay import taxes?
Uuaww
Reactions:

Post by Uuaww »

i live in the US for mail purposes. Well kinda. anyone shipping to me its like the US, but my packages have to clear customs leaving if over 1 lb in weight.
trendon
Reactions:

Post by trendon »

Uuaww wrote:i live in the US for mail purposes. Well kinda. anyone shipping to me its like the US, but my packages have to clear customs leaving if over 1 lb in weight.
Ah, I have to ship the fucking thing to a remailer in Miami and then I get crushed in tariffs. 55% on video game consoles and 40% on games.
Uuaww
Reactions:

Post by Uuaww »

trendon wrote:
Uuaww wrote:i live in the US for mail purposes. Well kinda. anyone shipping to me its like the US, but my packages have to clear customs leaving if over 1 lb in weight.
Ah, I have to ship the fucking thing to a remailer in Miami and then I get crushed in tariffs. 55% on video game consoles and 40% on games.
I have that problem too buying online. Outside of Amazon (and even then for only a few select items like games and movies), no one will ship here. If I do want something from the states, I use a company called VI Cargo. I have the item shipped to their Miami office and from there they freight it to their office in the VI. I get kicked with tariffs though when using them so I try to avoid it at all costs.

Trendon, if you want new games, you need to be resourceful and bypass companies. Use NDL Classifieds if you can but I would highly recommend using Gametz.com. It is an online game trading site with user to user trading. I have been on there since I was in high school and have completed 100s of trades. I rarely buy new games in stores and just buy it from someone there. If you need help setting up an account, I can help you out.

Return to “Classifieds”