PLay the Pass-Run and Season Showdown?????

All NDL or video game football related conversations go here.
pounddarock
Reactions:

Re: PLay the Pass-Run and Season Showdown?????

Post by pounddarock »

ChampDizzle wrote: I understand what you are getting out cause its like saying what steam say will dock if they don't have it on. Just saying if people are playing by the rules and use MODERATION, they should not get docked points just for someone's personal feelings.
agreed. and it's been nice being "allowed" to discuss this on the boards (thx admins).

I will turn it on and give it a try. If it drives me nuts...I'll blame all of you! :D 8-)
doc
Reactions:

Post by doc »

pounddarock wrote:
ChampDizzle wrote: I understand what you are getting out cause its like saying what steam say will dock if they don't have it on. Just saying if people are playing by the rules and use MODERATION, they should not get docked points just for someone's personal feelings.
agreed. and it's been nice being "allowed" to discuss this on the boards (thx admins).

I will turn it on and give it a try. If it drives me nuts...I'll blame all of you! :D 8-)
PDR

I think you missed my point. Im not grading anyone based if they use it or not. Im saying if you dont have it on and your killing my run all game long 2 things happen 1.Your blitzing all game long or 2. You are using guess the run. My point is if it is turned on all doubt is gone and I can go with blitz and give you the appropriate score. I dont care if you have it on or off I would prefer it was on and that would eliminate the doubt as to what someone is doing.
buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by buckeye76 »

good point doc, very very easy to turn on and it really leaves no doubt. I don t use the gimmicks but dont dock coaches who do unless its over the moderation thingy.....
justgiver31
Reactions:

Post by justgiver31 »

I too have turned it on and will see who is doiing what :D
TerpsMustDie
Reactions:

Post by TerpsMustDie »

Steamrollr22 wrote:hell yea..nasty, im not trying to say you have to run or pass...just saying dont complain about someone playing the pass if you pass a lot...its a neccessary evil...Im sick of having 2-3 incompletes all game myself..much less having it go that way against me..Ive had two of the best rated defenses in the game this year and play the pass is a neccessary evil IMO..but it can be abused, no doubt

damn bro..you remove a post quick..haha..dont be afraid..all opinions are welcome..best part about new management..we can actually have a conversation over the game without getting the thread locked up...
Agreed...I use it on obvious passing downs and in obvious passing formations (i.e. 5-wide, empty set).
TerpsMustDie
Reactions:

Post by TerpsMustDie »

GeorgesGoons wrote:
pounddarock wrote: Also, the question is can you change your fav team...I don't know.
The question that I have is why in the world would you change your favorite team if your not seeit?

My favorite team will always be Nebraska whether 13-0 or 0-13
No doubt...I'm WVU through thick and thin.

Return to “NDL Open Forum”