Batman: Arkham Knight

Various games played by NDL members.
packsyd2284
Reactions:

Batman: Arkham Knight

Post by packsyd2284 »

Bought it yesterday, hard to put down. Love how eerie the game is and just love the whole Batman universe. There is a little too much of having to use the Batmobile early on, but hopefully it will die down. Anyone else have it so far?
Uuaww
Reactions:

Re: Batman: Arkham Knight

Post by Uuaww »

i want to, and would have done it on gameshare... but not anymore
packsyd2284
Reactions:

Post by packsyd2284 »

Uuaww wrote:i want to, and would have done it on gameshare... but not anymore
I rarely would ever spend $60 on a game. I have played them all though and were all awesome and this one is no different.
texasfan4444
Reactions:

Post by texasfan4444 »

packsyd2284 wrote:
Uuaww wrote:i want to, and would have done it on gameshare... but not anymore
I rarely would ever spend $60 on a game. I have played them all though and were all awesome and this one is no different.
I have it. have played it once. Lots of fun but the Batmobile is the big theme in this version from what I have seen and read so far.
packsyd2284
Reactions:

Post by packsyd2284 »

After being about 10% done with the game it is hard to put down. Tons of cool twists and it is not nearly the button mashing game it was with Arkham Asylum a few years back. Much more sneaking around and tons of different cool ways to take guys out etc. I feels and looks just like one of the most recent trilogy movies that has come out.
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

I plan to play this eventually but wonder how much of the old ones you need to know of the story to jump right into this one?
texasfan4444
Reactions:

Post by texasfan4444 »

Cnasty wrote:I plan to play this eventually but wonder how much of the old ones you need to know of the story to jump right into this one?
I never played any of the previous ones. It would probably help in some of the controls but the story seems to all make sense to me at least.
packsyd2284
Reactions:

Post by packsyd2284 »

Cnasty wrote:I plan to play this eventually but wonder how much of the old ones you need to know of the story to jump right into this one?
Corey I have played them all but it had been a while. I jumped on Wikipedia and read through the plot on the previous ones and it refreshed my memory. The story def picks up almost where Arkham City left off so read up on that story and you can catch right up.

The game is getting better as I go along and way creepy.
Uuaww
Reactions:

Post by Uuaww »

got this as a download rental on one of my other gameshare sites... $1 a week so I will be playing this, beating it and then dumping it.
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

the PC version is so bugged so that sucks
texasfan4444
Reactions:

Post by texasfan4444 »

packsyd2284 wrote:
Corey I have played them all but it had been a while. I jumped on Wikipedia and read through the plot on the previous ones and it refreshed my memory. The story def picks up almost where Arkham City left off so read up on that story and you can catch right up.

The game is getting better as I go along and way creepy.
haven't had a lot of time to play it but am enjoying everybit of it so far. Im about 15% done at this point.

Return to “Other Games”