arizona state @ washington

mbyrd75
Reactions:

arizona state @ washington

Post by mbyrd75 »

I should be around and available most of friday and all of saturday. sunday is a little in and out. Anytime this weekend good for you?
chuskerpride
Reactions:

Re: arizona state @ washington

Post by chuskerpride »

saturday should be ideal. i'm around from 10 am until late night (except during Nebraska game at 3:30) so I'll hit you up on aim
chuskerpride
Reactions:

Post by chuskerpride »

updated times for me

Mondays and Wednesdays -usually around 6 pm eastern to 11 pm eastern.
Tuesdays and Thursdays - usually available around 9 pm eastern to 11 pm eastern. These days will vary due to the wife and if the Broncos are playing Thursday Night Football
Fridays - usually around 6 pm till i pass out. (have a gm vs Stanford but no set time as of yet)
Saturdays - 10 am until i pass out with the only variables being Nebraska football and, rarely, the wife.
Sundays - try to stay away from playing on Sundays but if need be, and the Broncos and Patriots aren't playing, i will try to get it in

I will always be on aim when i can play
chuskerpride
Reactions:

Post by chuskerpride »

schedule switch/update

Mondays and Wednesdays -usually around 6 pm eastern to 11 pm eastern.
Tuesdays and Thursdays - usually available around 9 pm eastern to 11 pm eastern. These days will vary due to the wife and if the Broncos are playing Thursday Night Football
Fridays - usually around 6 pm till i pass out. (have a gm vs Stanford but no set time as of yet)
Saturdays - 10 am until i pass out with the only variables being Nebraska football and, rarely, the wife.
Sundays - try to stay away from playing on Sundays but if need be, and the Broncos and Patriots aren't playing, i will try to get it in

I will always be on aim when i can play or hit me up on the PS3
chuskerpride
Reactions:

Post by chuskerpride »

bump

Return to “Week 8”