Fresno Deadline Block - Good C Available

Post all of your trade blocks here

Moderators: Cnasty, Ry, nick, ReignOnU, Bernie32

jeheinz72
Reactions:

Fresno Deadline Block - Good C Available

Post by jeheinz72 »

I'm not sold that we'll battle through and make the playoffs, much less make much noise once we're there. Got a couple guys I'd move for pitching prospects. I'll be on Slack all day, if interested, come with at least a starting offer for me to look at (busy day today at work, so I can't deep dive orgs)

Couple cheap guys I'll move for a teenage flyer-y type (Mayes/MIller) - other 4 I don't HAVE to move, I'm more than happy to let September play out and let 'em walk, so would want solid value back

Prime talent would be C Ruben Valverde - the big contract panned out some years, others not so much. Still a top-10 catcher and the deal expires after this season.

SP Russ Mayes - signed him 1st week after injuries and he's done a solid job at the back end of my rotation going 8-8, 3.61 ERA, 1.10 WHIP. Not expensive at all.

RP Glenn Hawkins - former closer who moved to a setup role this year. 2.27 ERA on the year in my top-ranked pen. Career ERA of 3.22 in 358 games. Could be a lights out ROOGY come playoff time for a contender

OF Ricardo Bojorquez - Good glove OF who can play all 3 spots, RHB, about a 1.5 WAR player each year over the last 3 years while getting sub 300 PAs each season. Excellent wheels (100/100/100), 116 career SB at 87% success rate

3B Daniel Miller - RHB 3B has some pop, and can hit lefties. Wouldn't be expensive

1B/DH Arthur Cowan - not a pending FA, but last year of arb last year so you can non-tender if needed. Cowan raked before Billy took away all the offense in the league. Huge pop vsR (91 power) and could be a great bench bat for a playoff team.
GM of the Fresno Grizzlies, 2071 - on

Return to “Trade Blocks”