To the first 21 people in draft...

oldschoola
Reactions:

Re: To the first 21 people in draft...

Post by oldschoola »

Please!!!!! someone pick BYU before seeit oops, I mean Ice :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

oldschoola wrote:Please!!!!! someone pick BYU before seeit oops, I mean Ice :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
And while we are at it, someone pick up Kentucky too. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
PSN: The_Niddler
TWITCH: The_Niddler
VeniVediV1ci
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by VeniVediV1ci »

cougnix wrote:
ICE wrote:I never thought that I'd actually be doing this, but... I'm making an appeal to you to let BYU fall. I'm not going to tell you that I am a lifelong fan, however I am a converted fan. I live about 1.5 hours away from Provo (only member of NDL:U) and as stated in the previous thread... viewtopic.php?f=12&t=20299 , I have been spending a lot of time at BYU. I coached at their football camps this summer, went down several times during spring ball and have gotten to know all the coaches except Coach Mendenhall (Head Coach). My friend, who coaches down there, is still trying to get me on as a GA and has promised me and interview after the season is over. Needless to say, I'm going to be spending as much time as I can down in Provo. The player on the avatar is the back up QB (should be starting and had a lot better spring, but even EA gives him the shaft), Riley Nelson. I coached Riley his Junior and Senior year in high school at Logan High School in Logan, Utah. His senior season he had 84 total TD's passing and running and led us to a state championship. I have always drafted and have never made an appeal like this because I never planned on staying at any school, however I would greatly appreciate the chance to dynasty BYU. If you could let them slide to pick 22, I would really appreciate it. Thanks
So you think Jake Heaps is a scrub huh? lol, jk, he is a Washington kid, should have stayed at UW, but who would try and follow Locker when he had the chance to start as a Freshman.
Wanting Nelson to start over Heaps is an example of being absolutely blinded by having coached him in HS, but good luck icicles
cougnix
Reactions:

Post by cougnix »

VeniVediV1ci wrote:
cougnix wrote:
ICE wrote:I never thought that I'd actually be doing this, but... I'm making an appeal to you to let BYU fall. I'm not going to tell you that I am a lifelong fan, however I am a converted fan. I live about 1.5 hours away from Provo (only member of NDL:U) and as stated in the previous thread... viewtopic.php?f=12&t=20299 , I have been spending a lot of time at BYU. I coached at their football camps this summer, went down several times during spring ball and have gotten to know all the coaches except Coach Mendenhall (Head Coach). My friend, who coaches down there, is still trying to get me on as a GA and has promised me and interview after the season is over. Needless to say, I'm going to be spending as much time as I can down in Provo. The player on the avatar is the back up QB (should be starting and had a lot better spring, but even EA gives him the shaft), Riley Nelson. I coached Riley his Junior and Senior year in high school at Logan High School in Logan, Utah. His senior season he had 84 total TD's passing and running and led us to a state championship. I have always drafted and have never made an appeal like this because I never planned on staying at any school, however I would greatly appreciate the chance to dynasty BYU. If you could let them slide to pick 22, I would really appreciate it. Thanks
So you think Jake Heaps is a scrub huh? lol, jk, he is a Washington kid, should have stayed at UW, but who would try and follow Locker when he had the chance to start as a Freshman.
Wanting Nelson to start over Heaps is an example of being absolutely blinded by having coached him in HS, but good luck icicles
I was thinking the same thing, but you said it better...
ImageImage

PSN: Cougnix
VeniVediV1ci
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by VeniVediV1ci »

i mean he's Ice's boy so it is what it is, but if i was Bronco Mendenhall (wacked name btw) I would rather have a quarterback and a running back in the backfield rather than having two RBs with one calling signals (Nelson can't throw)
RB4SC22
Reactions:

Post by RB4SC22 »

So if you pick BYU does this mean you cant drink soda and cant have sex?
ICE
Reactions:

Post by ICE »

VeniVediV1ci wrote:i mean he's Ice's boy so it is what it is, but if i was Bronco Mendenhall (wacked name btw) I would rather have a quarterback and a running back in the backfield rather than having two RBs with one calling signals (Nelson can't throw)
Nelson went 50% last season in the three games he played and Heaps went 57% on the season. In the spring game, Nelson was 8-11 for 149 and rushed 9 times for 33 yards, with the second team offense and Heaps was 16-21 for 126 with the first team offense. Nelson's team one after he ran the ball in and completed a pass for the two point conversion. Nelson is a baller, that's it he can get things done. Heaps has a huge upside too, I just think that the situation needs more examination, but both are quality QB's.
RB4SC22 wrote:So if you pick BYU does this mean you cant drink soda and cant have sex?
RB, I am Mormon already and I'm not sure where your getting the can't drink soda from, because we can and I'm married so yes your right I can't have sex.
cdub21
Reactions:

Post by cdub21 »

i wont take em, hate byu
RB4SC22
Reactions:

Post by RB4SC22 »

Well Im going off the "Code of ..... " cant remember the last word, that all BYU students have to go by. No caffeine, No premarital sex, no alchohal, no fun.. Haha just kidding. Idk, some Mormon guy came into my college religion class and told us a bunch of stuff. I was just kiddin around with you.

Return to “Season 22”