****Draft Lists****

rworkman83
Reactions:

Re: ****Draft Lists****

Post by rworkman83 »

What is the AIM name we'll need to send these to? or what conference were you in last year, as I still have all the groups broken down by conference.

Thanks!
buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by buckeye76 »

buckeye76 wrote:please send your draft list to:

stiffler1705@aol.com

Thanks
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

buckeye76 wrote: It only took 7 1/2 months but ours is finally sleeping through the night.

:?
BFiVL
Reactions:

Post by BFiVL »

shel311 wrote:
buckeye76 wrote: It only took 7 1/2 months but ours is finally sleeping through the night.

Dont let em scare ya. Both my sons started sleeping through night at 2 1/2 months.
buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by buckeye76 »

BFiVL wrote:
shel311 wrote:

Dont let em scare ya. Both my sons started sleeping through night at 2 1/2 months.

Yep shel, my buddies boy who was born 3 weeks after ours was sleeping through the night before 2months.
buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by buckeye76 »

BFiVL wrote:
shel311 wrote:

Yep shel, my buddies boy who was born 3 weeks after ours was sleeping through the night before 2months.
BFiVL
Reactions:

Post by BFiVL »

The real key is get them out of your room asap and never put them in your bed. Ours stayed in a bassinet next to our bed then moved to their own room once they were almost too big for bassinet. Boom, they slept better and we slept better.
razorback44
Reactions:

Post by razorback44 »

Man my sister-in-law has a 9 month old that still isn't sleeping through the night. I'm glad to hear that isn't necessarily the norm because that was not pushing my wife and I towards kids any quicker.
AIM: lazydayz446
PSN: lazydayz44

dakshdar
Reactions:

Post by dakshdar »

Go with the Ferber method thing for the kids. A few of my friends have and the kids were sleeping 6-8 hours straight by 3 months.
huskerskev84
Reactions:

Post by huskerskev84 »

My little girl turns 6 months here in a couple of days and she has only had to "cry" herself to sleep maybe 5 times. We don't ever force her to lay down, but every night between 9 and 10 you can tell she's tired. If she does fuss at all...she is either needing burped (after laying down for a few minutes this happens a lot) or didn't eat enough (normally eats right before laying down, but not always). Thankfully she sleeps until at least 7 most every day. From Day one, we've been lucky. Even at a few days old she slept 4-5 hours at night....bottle...back to bed. Never once did she want to get up and stay up in the middle of the night.
ChampDizzle
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by ChampDizzle »

shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

BFiVL wrote:The real key is get them out of your room asap and never put them in your bed. Ours stayed in a bassinet next to our bed then moved to their own room once they were almost too big for bassinet. Boom, they slept better and we slept better.
Good news is, they were never in our room. Bad news is we've been sleeping in the living room for 5 weeks LOL.

We have a monitor with the camera thing, but the wife doesn't like to use it blah blah blah. We had a bassinet set up in the living room, or 2 of em actually. Now we just brought out the entire crib so they can sleep in it together.

I want to put them in their own room and use the monitor, but the wife doesn't like it in general, plus our room is on the opposite side of the houes as their room so it'd be a nice sleep walk across the house if they started crying.

It works for now, but once a week or so this 4 hours of sleep a day catches up with me lol.
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

shel311 wrote:Bad news is we've been sleeping in the living room for 5 weeks LOL.
Oh my! :shock:

Better start trending her off that or she will be one of those crazy moms!!!! :lol:
DRiccio21
Reactions:

Post by DRiccio21 »

do you use Summer Infant monitors?

thats about all i know about babies as i've been a shareholder for a long time and its my cousins company
Uuaww
Reactions:

Post by Uuaww »

DRiccio21 wrote:do you use Summer Infant monitors?

thats about all i know about babies as i've been a shareholder for a long time and its my cousins company
Which comes first? Baby Packsyd or Baby DRiccio?
DRiccio21
Reactions:

Post by DRiccio21 »

Uuaww wrote:

i won't slip one past the goalie (knock on wood) so its going to be at least a couple years before i get married and then have a kid. assuming i got married in a year and a half and then had a kid about 6 months after and then the 9 months. lets say we're looking 2014ish
ajalves
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by ajalves »

DRiccio21 wrote: i won't slip one past the goalie (knock on wood) so its going to be at least a couple years before i get married and then have a kid. assuming i got married in a year and a half and then had a kid about 6 months after and then the 9 months. lets say we're looking 2014ish
man, how the mighty have fallen
packsyD22
Reactions:

Post by packsyD22 »

Uuaww wrote:

I am in Chicago and my girl tld me last night as we were out late and drunk as fuck that she is 2 and a half weeks late. This is not good.
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

Whoa, I had no clue, just went and looked at the monitor, sure enough, Summer Infant logo on it.
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

packsyD22 wrote:
Uuaww wrote:

I am in Chicago and my girl tld me last night as we were out late and drunk as fuck that she is 2 and a half weeks late. This is not good.
ya but you're semi retarded so it's def not yours.

Return to “Season 22”